• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DEBATE: WWE Vs. TNA Who has the better high flyers?

B

Blizzard

WWE has some great potential as far as highflyers go, but they are misused, we very rarely see much of the cruiserweight division. The cruiserweights that are on RAW will never get pushes and very rarely get matches. Now what I think, TNA and WWE should go into transactions, TNA pulling in more of WWE's mid-card wrestlers, that will get World Title Pushes in TNA for some more of the high flyers that aren't in the X Division Title picture, those traded to WWE, would most likely go to Smackdown! and be in the Cruiserweight title picture and thus re awakening the cruserweight championship. My opinion the few cruiserweight matches WWE is having don't cut it.

On the other hand TNA's X-Division is OVER used so much that they have to cram most everyone else in the NWA World Title picture or into Tag Teams. I think TNA has to stop focusing on getting more and more new superstars and focus on keeping some of the good people they've lost. (EX. Shannon Moore would've had a great feud with AJ Styles, but he obviously wasn't getting paid enough or sumthing that made him leave abruptly) Also TNA has had all this time to pick up CM Punk but they're to busy looking for "A new era or stars", but shouldn't they be focusing on getting more big name stars first?

My vote goes toward TNA as far as Highflyers go but, both promotions need to get there High flying Divisions straightened out. Feel free to state your opinion whether you agree or not.

Thanks for clearing that up for me man, I think he should've gotten a contract so he could've had a feud with AJ.

To me it is obviously TNA. When i think of cruiserweights i think of massive air attacks. the only one in WWE who does that is Rey Mysterio. And he doesn't do it as much like whe he was in WCW. Also if you count Sabu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back