De La Hoya vs Mayweather

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet. Now i will admit I'm not a huge boxing fan as i used to be especially since the heavyweight division has gone down to the crappers. I know many are also saying that this could be the fight to help save boxing and truth be told it cant. Boxing is not that popular anymore
and this is just another fight.

Though i am looking forwards to even though I'm not buying it as i will be watching it at a friends place. I see this being a long fight and with Mayweather just dominating. The golden boy is overrated and even though all the crap mayweather spits out he can back it up. So i have Maywether winning in a unamious decision.

What you guys have?

I hope De La Hoya wins. I hate loud mouth fighters. They should show a bit of respect. I think Meyweather will win though. Whoever win's will probably face Ricky Hatton next so I'm looking forward to the fight.

Me too Jake should be a good fight whoever wins to face Ricky Hatton. Should be another great fight just too bad that the heavyweight division is crap. I hope it goes all the rounds as it be worth buying but i dunno i just have the feeling Maywetaher will kill De La Hoya.

I do too. The cocky bastard always wins. De La Hoya is looking tired in the ring now. It's strange that at only 33 he's almost past it.

This fight will probably turn out like so many De la hoya fights before. He will get out to a quick lead on the scorecards then just run. Don't get me wrong, I like de la hoya, but he runs too much (Moseley, whitaker) So it will be mayweather in a decision

I have to admit that was a good fight last night. I was scoring at home and i had Mayweather winning. I have to say that Mayweather may talk a lot of crap but damn that boy can back it. I mean he landed more punches like 40 percent compared to De La Hoyas 20 percent. It was good fight though Mayweather is talking about retirement which i doubt as he is too young and cocky for that. Again good fight and De La Hoya needs to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back