DDP want Orton! Diamond Cutter vs. RKO!!!

asiatic7

The Doctor Of Veganomics!!!
This morning, while driving to work, (I'm Batman...shhhh!) I was listening to MLW podcast. The guest was DDP. The question was asked if he would consider another return to the ring. DDP said he wouldn't return for the sake of returning but he would return to run an angle with Randy Orton. DDP feels it's the only angle that makes sense at this point, and it's a natural because it puts the Diamond Cutter vs. the RKO. He feels it would only work if Orton is a heel.

My question is this: If you were booking this match, What would be your storyline? Who would play heel and face? and how will it end?

This could have been an interesting storyline several years ago, but I think that DDP is too far past his prime for it to be effective today.

Having said this, if it were to happen, it could facilitate the heel turn that Orton allegedly desires. Bringing a pissed off Orton back from suspension with a chip on his shoulder, and make him a heel, versus a face DDP would be the only way this could work. Orton goes over, supposedly making the RKO look better than the Diamond Cutter. DDP goes away again, and heel Orton is back.

Personally, I would be shocked to see this actually happen, though.

a feud based off who does what move? What is this 1985?

It wouldn't work for a variety of reasons. I love DDP, DDP vs Raven in WCW and DDP vs Savage is awesome. DDP vs Goldberg at Halloween Havoc was probably Goldberg's best match in WCW. DDP is awesome. I just don't see it.

I'd book it, I guess if I HAD to, in 2004 or whatever with Orton as the legend killer. In today's world? I honestly have no idea how to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back