DDP to try to sue another musician....

Stickstar 16

I might just go extreme on you!!!!
For having a hand symbol that slightly resembles the Diamond Cutter symbol. The group this time is electronica artists 3Oh!3. This will be the second time DDP, or DDMe as some will refer to him, as he has previously filed a lawsuit against the rapper known as Jay-Z over him throwing up the Rock.

Why is this news? and why is DDP bothering, the two symbols only vaguely resemble each other.

Who gives a fuck, 3oh!3 are fucking horrible, legitimately fucking terrible.

And no, they are good in a corny, campy way like I've heard people say.

i only listen to 3 OH !3 at parties, im not one to listen to them ritually, but DDP needs to stop trying to sue people...it didn't work against Jay-Z.

My party would be ruined if someone played anything by them. I have nothing against party music or anything, they just seriously fucking blow. They don't write their own fucking songs and neither one of them actually do the ''vocals'' in the songs but they are credited as so. Supposedly the dude with long hair in the group does the ''vocals'' but it doesn't happen live. Shit.

I've only listened to 2 songs by them so yeah, but i then again when im at parties i listen to all sorts of music. But back to DDP sueing people, he must need money.

Someone say Party??!

[YOUTUBE]v/RePriPCmlro?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I read the article saying he was going after them. What the hell. And going after JayZ was a dumb move. Though I did follow the WWE taking the rapper "The Game" to court over his name, saying that it belonged to HHH. He changed it to just "Game".

Him trying to sue them only makes DDP look bad. Why? Because it shows he listened to them AND watched their video.

That was fucking God-awful!

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE FAMOUS MUSICIANS?!

Because people love electronica and with the use of auto tuner and synths, a whole shitload of crappy musicians are now "talented artists", its like 80's punk but worse, at least that punk had emotion to make up for lack of talent, the pop singers now days barely even have that.

Only thing i like is the beat, everything else is trash, the short haired guy reminds me of my former best friend who i'd graciously hand a beatdown to.

I fucking hate Wayne, but what's funny is T-Pain performed a small ACOUSTIC set when my cousin was going to Musicians Institute in Hollywood and I caught some of it. Surprisingly he CAN actually sing, and no vocoder or auto-tune was involved. Don't know why he usually sucks so hard live otherwise.

Yeah some group out of Colorado. Some people compare them to Matt Stone and Trey Parker. But I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back