DDP is becoming one of my favorite people

MrMojoRisin

Championship Contender
[YOUTUBE]OTy7BNuQOg4[/YOUTUBE]

Dallas Page and Jake Roberts reaching out to Scott Hall. Very touching, and hopefully Scott does go to see them.

Jake looks and sounds fantastic now. Page has done some amazing work with him, and it is just such a great thing that he's doing here.

He definitely seems like a really good dude in general. It's refreshing to hear in a world that's littered with egos and excess.

He DID sue Jay-Z for using his very simple hand gesture, but apart from that, he looks to be a saint.

He's always referred to DDP as DDMe, playing on how he was supposed to be very selfish when Madden was around him in WCW. Don't think it rings that true anymore.

Ah yeh. The cynical voice inside me is being a nag and asking why he'd record and publish a video with a friend on the phone going through some tough shit without their knowing though, all the while with someone who is doing better sporting a tshirt with the DDP Yoga logo on it.

Like I said, its a nag.

Ah yeh. The cynical voice inside me is being a nag and asking why he'd record and publish a video with a friend on the phone going through some tough shit without their knowing though, all the while with someone who is doing better sporting a tshirt with the DDP Yoga logo on it.

Like I said, its a nag.

Cynical bastard. Nah, I thought that at first but it occurs to me that if DDP is going to do this for people then the best thing he can do is get the word out and prove his results, hence this video. Maybe Sunny will watch it.

I do find it a little odd he would record it but if it helps someone else than I'm all for it. Hopefully things work out for Scott and even though he did record a video I think its awesome that DDP is going out of his way to help his friend.

Is it bad that I laughed at what Scott Hall was saying on the phone? It is, right?

I remember a couple of years back when you posted your friend Louie's audition video to the Biggest Loser. I knew Louie from wrestling myspace groups from like 2006, which is why I remembered that.

Anyway, in case you haven't heard about it, Louie's now actually living in that house with DDP and Jake Roberts as well. You can look at DDP's youtube channel and see the progress he's been making.

DDP is a real good dude...... But to hear jakes passion is amazing!,!!!! If there is anyone who knows what hall is going through its him....

Like I said, its a nag.

Aye, and while that might be true, and probably is, ultimately he's trying to basically save a guy's life. I'd like to think most people can stomach a little self-promotion for the end product. We're all at least a little bit selfish anyway.

I remember a couple of years back when you posted your friend Louie's audition video to the Biggest Loser. I knew Louie from wrestling myspace groups from like 2006, which is why I remembered that.

Anyway, in case you haven't heard about it, Louie's now actually living in that house with DDP and Jake Roberts as well. You can look at DDP's youtube channel and see the progress he's been making.

Yeah, I knew that. He's doing video and video editing for them. I actually knew he was a possibility last fall when I saw Louie at the district fair. He's lost over 100 pounds, I believe it is now.

Pretty incredible for him, since he's such a huge wrestling fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back