DDP banner request

jameyt2003

pro wrestling sux
If anyone of the artists would like to make me Diamond Dallas Paige banner for my sig that would be great. So whatever I need to compensate for said banner then I will.

Details: I liked his 1997 logo and his feuds with Raven, Macho, and Jeff Jarrett. I do not have any specific aesthetic desires but those are preferences for building a banner.

If you would like to make a banner for me, feel free to inquire about more details or just do whatever you want.

If anyone of the artists would like to make me Diamond Dallas Paige banner for my sig that would be great. So whatever I need to compensate for said banner then I will.

Details: I liked his 1997 logo and his feuds with Raven, Macho, and Jeff Jarrett. I do not have any specific aesthetic desires but those are preferences for building a banner.

If you would like to make a banner for me, feel free to inquire about more details or just do whatever you want.

Maybe?
96sbrVj.jpg

nZI8LOJ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back