Ken Shamrock Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

World's Most Dangerous

Dark Match Jobber
Hey, can someone please make me a Ken Shamrock banner please?

425 by 200, give or take a little if you need a bigger canvas or you have too much space.

Nothing really specific about colours or the pics you want to use.

Can the first line of text read "Ken Shamrock" and the second line read "World's Most Dangerous Man". And somewhere small just sneak in my name as "WMD". And if it's not too much trouble, can you also make another version with everything the same except instead of WMD, have it read "babaganoosh" because I would like to use it on some other forums I'm at.

Thanks in advance.

KenShamrock2.jpg

KenShamrock.jpg

Ok tell me what you think and even though it says that I created it on the top of the sig it would still be nice if you gave me credit, it makes me feel special

Looks good. It's just that you spelt "forums" wrong. And for the one with WMD as the name, I don't think you need your name up there because this is the only forum I use this name. And yeah I'll def give cred, I actually normally give cred even if I use it on other forums anyways.

I normally give cred like this:
http://i14.tinypic.com/7y2p9jp.jpg

Didn't want to post the actual image in case it was considered advertising because I had a forum name in the cred line.

So if you still feel you want the part with your name and WZ on, then it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back