• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus at Wrestlemania

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Is going to be the first World Championship match in WWE history to not make the Wrestlemania card.

Sorry folks, Kharma vs. Michael Cole is going to go 20 minutes with Cole winning.

Could be a fun dynamic with a heel Bryan and face Sheamus. Or it could be that Bryan loses at EC and Sheamus faces the winner.

No way in fucking hell Bryan makes to to WM28 as champion

Barrett wins at Elimination Chamber, Orton weasels his way in Orton vs Sheamus vs Barrett at WM28 for the WHC.

I really don't wanna see any of the mentioned matches, especially at WrestleMania.

Hard to believe they would go with Bryan vs Sheamus especially since it didn't even get on the show last year. Barrett vs Sheamus would have been cool if they didn't already do a bunch of throwaway matches on Smackdown. Orton vs Sheamus has been done to death already. I honestly do NOT want to see a triple threat/fatal four way. Mania title matches should be one on one for the gold. Period.

Idk guys. I really don't see much options here. Would be interesting if he went for Punk, but idk how they could work that. Would be stupid to turn either of them heel right now.

Exactly. It would be funny having this as the title match seen as this was the dark match last year.

Saying that, I think for a bit of change we could get a rumble winner cashing in on the Raw champ. Don;t know how it would work, certainly doesn't seem to as things stand.

Why do believe not think Bryan will go into Mania as champion, after they've spent the last few weeks buildup him up as a complete coward/douche?

All that just for him to lose it at the Chamber?

Will it be brought up in the build that this the 2nd 'Wrestlemania Meeting' between the two?

Could see them doing a Fatal-4-Way for the SD! title between Bryan/Barrett/Sheamus/Orton but that's only if we get some title changes and a messup in the SD! EC match ending.

Bryan vs. Sheamus would be awesome. They've had good matches before, and Bryan as the heel vs. Sheamus the face would be a pretty good feud. Think Bryan vs. Big Show, but better.

Never going to happen though. Orton has to be in the WHC match, and Barrett is considered good even though I've seen more personality from a grape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back