• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns.... Who Wins The 2015 Royal Rumble?

Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns?

• Daniel Bryan

• Roman Reigns

• Don't Care Either Way..... I Want Both To Win

• Time Will Tell

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
It was revealed in an interview with Brie Bella last week that Daniel Bryan should be cleared to wrestle in 3 months.... So december, which makes a return on the Royal rumble the clearer show as it will be a big plataform and will give him an extra month to rest up.

Roman Reigns apparently is the favorite to not only win the Rumble but take the title at WM 31 from whomever the champion may be.

Assuming Bryan can be back in time, and both of this men's popularities endure till January..... Who is Your favorite to win the royal rumble?

WWE is currently pushing Roman as the next big thing, the ultimate face of the company! If Daniel Bryan is gonna return surprisingly at Royal Rumble he'll have the biggest pop bad cheer than anyone in the industry no matter who's the top guy in the company at that moment!

WWE won't want Roman to get booed like Batista got last year and tbh Roman is pretty bad in the ring and Mic at the moment than Batista. So once he gets a boo then it'll be tough for them to make him the future face!

And moreover WWE would never want a face vs face at WM 31! So the stroyline might go in the way the authority screw Roman at RR that'll make an ultimate feud between Triple H and Roman so they can face at WM 31! If you watch closely this is what WWE tried to do with CM Punk at RR. Vince isn't gonna give up his idea. Roman is gonna take place of Punk in that storyline!!

I think the Daniel Bryan Saga is on its last leg to be honest with you. Daniel Bryan will be popular, and he may even get more title runs. But he won't be the guy. He'll be more of a transitional guy. So with that, I don't think his Rumble win will be anytime soon.

Reigns, however, is a star that's shining bright yet not as bright as it will shine. The ladies love him, kids idolize him, and men are hushed by him... he's the perfect specimen for a "fake fighting" champion. He's just that awesome. And when the moment comes, I think the fans will be ready for him.

WWE is currently pushing Roman as the next big thing, the ultimate face of the company! If Daniel Bryan is gonna return surprisingly at Royal Rumble he'll have the biggest pop bad cheer than anyone in the industry no matter who's the top guy in the company at that moment!

WWE won't want Roman to get booed like Batista got last year and tbh Roman is pretty bad in the ring and Mic at the moment than Batista. So once he gets a boo then it'll be tough for them to make him the future face!

And moreover WWE would never want a face vs face at WM 31! So the stroyline might go in the way the authority screw Roman at RR that'll make an ultimate feud between Triple H and Roman so they can face at WM 31! If you watch closely this is what WWE tried to do with CM Punk at RR. Vince isn't gonna give up his idea. Roman is gonna take place of Punk in that storyline!!

This!

I also wonder, if the WWE would just build someone else up through defeating Brock Lesnar, whilst Roman Reigns completes the year-long Authority vs the Shield storyline at Wrestlemania itself.

It could give Roman Reigns even more time to be built up as the "Next Face" if that is what the WWE has planned for him.
Say, for instance, Cena ultimately defeats Lesnar/ the Rock returns and does the job(as Vince allegedly wants) whilst Roman Reigns defeats Triple H at WM31 to culminate the Authority storyline.
The post-WM31 build could then be Roman Reigns overcoming Cena/the Rock at WM32 in a Pass the Torch type match.

Let's just sit back and see what the WWE has planned, and how much time passes before they pull the trigger on Reigns, if he is indeed the "Next Face of the WWE"

I'd go with Reigns. Strike the iron while it's hot. Reigns has been hot since Survivor Series 2013.

They could do it like they did the Royal Rumble match in 2005. Have Bryan and Batista as the final two. Double elimination. Triple H resets the match. Reigns gets the win while Bryan moves on to another storyline.

Yeah, time will tell. So much depends on how the two guys have been booked leading up to the Rumble. On the one hand, Daniel might not even be back yet.....or, if he is, it could be Creative wouldn't want to break up other continuing storylines just to insert him. Many presume Bryan will be just as big as when he left, but that's not a given, imo. He might need time to build himself back up to his former status.

Then, given that Roman Reigns is already fighting with main event performers (John Cena) and against other main eventers (Randy Orton) it could be by January that Roman will have advanced beyond the point of needing the Royal Rumble to gain a title shot.....he may have earned one on his own.

Besides, if Brock Lesnar is somehow still champion by WM31 (and won't that be a trick by Creative to bring the Brock storyline that far?), WWE might just not be able to resist having Reigns fight Brock in April, regardless of who wins the Rumble.

Who will win the Rumble?.......too early to call.

I voted Daniel Bryan especially if he comes back between now and then and Bryan is back by January then I can see the WWE giving Bryan that surprise Royal Rumble Match win considering how long Bryan was on the shelf but also Bryan he never really lost the WWE World Heavyweight Championship he was stripped of the title but also he was injured so you could have a road to redemption storyline for Bryan but also having him come up against Lesnar, the Goat vs the Beast, it's perfect

It's a though one. Reigns' winning would be a good decision for the long-term. The guy who gets to end Brock's reign would be huge and it would give him a shitload of momentum.

Bryan, however, would be a feel-good moment. He is, as of right now, a bigger star than Reigns. He has more credibility as a WM main-eventer and him returning to win the Rumble would be awesome.

If Brock is champ at Mania then it should be Reigns. That would be an opportunity too good to miss. They already had Bryan go through Evolution last year and him beating Brock isn't necessary. If they want Bryan to win the Rumble then I reckon Cena would be a good choice as champ.

If Bryan is healthy to return at the RR then the temptation for a shock win would be too great. Both options are fantastic in their own way but I'd go for Reigns.

They're pushing reigns but tbh he's not nearly as hot as bryan was so it does depends on what bryans like when he comes back but im betting on him. Bryan got to crazy levels with the crowd behind him, reigns is going strong but he's a long way from being the next big thing like bryan was looking. Also itd kinda be a waste for everything they did with bryan not to have him be the top guy at least for a couple of years.

I like Reigns, I really do, mostly because he's just pure badass, but Bryan just wins out for me because of his mad moves, crowd-pumping style, and somewhat eclectic but ultimately "ascended fan/one of us" type character. Bryan has more reasons that you could give for being a massive nerdgasming fan whereas Reigns is more of an undiluted cool guy type.

Give it to Sting, who then says he will trade his title shot for The Undertaker to come out of exile for one last match. I mean why not? People have this thing about the Rumble being a vehicle to create a new main-eventer, but it hasn't done that since Batista a decade ago. Hogan, Flair, Bret, Undertaker, Austin, Rock, Cena, Triple H, Orton, Edge and Batista won the event despite already being headliners. Some of those guys won it multiple times after becoming main event.

I want to see Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose win the 2015 Royal Rumble & defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WM 31. Roman Reigns isn't ready & Bryan/Ambrose are or at least were the best things going in the WWE & are still the hottest sure fire babyfaces the company has right now.

Lesnar vs. Bryan is a dream match IMO & I could care less about the size difference, in fact that would just bring more heat on Lesnar. So I say if Bryan can be back in time, then have him return to finally win the rumble like he should have last year & have "Yes-tlemania: Part 2". If Bryan isn't healthy & WWE is set on crowning their new guy to lead them into the future, it should be Dean Ambrose. Once again, who cares about the size difference? If you want specified weight classes then watch MMA or Boxing. Ambrose has all the talent & charisma to be "the guy", watching RAW without any Bryan or Ambrose just makes it that much more evident how much they both add to the show.

Daniel Bryan. He wasn't in it last year. He can be in it this year and win. As a matter of fact, when he comes back he can say something about not being in it last year and promising to win this year. Once again in a crazy underdog story he beats the big bad Brock Lesnar to win the title:lol:

That's what I want. I have a feeling though wwe is not going to give us what they want with Bryan again next year. The reason he was in the main event was because we demanded it. We were lucky to get our wish granted, but lightning doesn't strike twice. I see Bryan being in a midcard match at wm 31(either against Sheamus or Sami Zayn).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back