• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan: "I feel awesome....cleared by one doctor in Phoenix but the WWE doctor

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Daniel Bryan talked on the Cheap Heat Podcast and said he feel great and is just waiting to be cleared. Says that one doctor has cleared him but the WWE doctor is still hesitant.

The doctor in Phoenix says he had no problems clearing him with no limitations. Daniel says he understands why WWE is hesitant but says he has no doubt he'll wrestle again.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=10116533

I knew it; someone with as much passion for wrestling as Daniel Bryan would surely recover from a concussion. Sounds like he's healthy again

I know this could be interpreted as a poor choice, but I'd like to see Bryan return as a surprise at NXT Takeover. Give him a few weeks on NXT to "work out the ring rust" (kayfabe).

All the while, get the IC title off Ryback and put it on a heel for Bryan's return program.

I think he needs to be held off until after SummerSlam if he's healthy.

Make no mention of him, no mention on air that he's healthy etc.

Have Ryback drop the IC title to a heel at SummerSlam and then have them feud with Bryant. You then have him win it back and do what he was initially intended to do pre-injury and elevate that bad boy like Cena has done with the US title. Sheamus would be a good storyline candidate for Bryan as he's the one claiming to have put Bryan back out of action.

I would also love it if Owens shifted his attention to the IC title, wins it, and set up a Bryan vs Owens feud.

Bryan vs Owens would be awesome and Owens seems like a safe worker for Bryans first feud back.

He's not going to get cleared by the end of the year, to expect him back at Takeover or Summerslam is ludicrous. He, himself has just said he's targeting the Royal Rumble next year as a return date. WWE is going to give him A LOT of time to rehab himself, they're not going to just throw him in there early again after last years debacle.

I've always said, I believe he'll be back but I'm not expecting it any time soon and neither should anybody else.

He's not going to get cleared by the end of the year, to expect him back at Takeover or Summerslam is ludicrous. He, himself has just said he's targeting the Royal Rumble next year as a return date. WWE is going to give him A LOT of time to rehab himself, they're not going to just throw him in there early again after last years debacle.

I've always said, I believe he'll be back but I'm not expecting it any time soon and neither should anybody else.

I hope you're right. This year was a demonstration of why you don't rush Daniel Bryan, or any talent, back too soon. However, if his doctors quote has any creedence, an imminent return is a thought worth entertaining.

I hope you're right. This year was a demonstration of why you don't rush Daniel Bryan, or any talent, back too soon. However, if his doctors quote has any creedence, an imminent return is a thought worth entertaining.

Never say never I guess. But as I pointed out, Bryan himself has very recently talked about eyeing the Rumble as a return date and he's also stressed how strenuous and difficult the clearing process in WWE is. All I'm saying is it's a little crazy to expect him back within the next couple months or so.

Interesting, it seems like the WWEs doctors are being extremely cautious with the current lawsuit with Punk and Cabana going on, as well as the WWE being sued right now by those former wrestlers

Daniel Bryan doesn't need another WWE title run. To be honest WWE usually fails at booking anything good for Bryan when he's in the main event. The IC title scene is where Bryan belongs so he can elevate it. Fan obsession with having their midcarder favorite break into the main event is making wrestling worse. The midcard is supposed to fill out the show, and Bryan is the type of guy the midcard needs. Besides, he's held the WWE title already, it will never really give him a greater rub than WM30 did.

How do I know? Because I don't ridiculously speculate and assume things. Why do you think Daniel Bryan is a backstage politicker?

So you don't know. You just assume his pushes and opportunities and Brie's pushes and opportunities came from growing a beard and using the surfboard as a move.
Come on, wake up, he was Shawn Michaels' student. Do you really think his injuries are accidents? Did you see how stiff Sheamus worked him over? Isn't it obvious that HHH had his workout buddy send a message to Bryan about his backstage politicking and drug abuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back