Is Daniel Bryan Better as heel or face

• Heel

• Face

• Tweener

• Don't care to even watch Daniel Bryan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I was just watching WWE Vintage (show that showcases old events) have only seen it in Canada and it showed Daniel Bryan as a heel back when he was in NXT. He actually seemed to have the "it" factor and th I'm better then you attidude. I personally like him a lot bbetter as a heel because it makes him look tougher and makes him look like an actual threat. His face character is really land and has nothing really to it although I found it hilarious when he was hooking up with Gail Kim. I just wanted to see what the IWC thought Bryan is better as heel or face.

He was heel in the very first season. He went to the likes of attacking Michael Cole and getting into heated arguments with other people. Part way through the season people made him a face as a bigger heel in the Miz constantly beat him up for being a disgrace

This guy... he is not believable as a heel because he is just too small.

I would like to mention that Daniel Bryan is exactly the same height as Jericho and has a bout the same body build. Jericho is alos a very respectable heel in the WWe and is believable because he can back it up with words. In some of Bryan's first WWE promos he actually starts by saying how he is better than everyone just like Jericho. By heel i do not mean a giant monster I mean someone who gets booed

i think he is okay where he is right now eventually when he gets more over as a face they will turn him heel, it seems every time he locks in the submission move people go crazy

Daniel Bryan was 100% face on NXT, and has been throughout his WWE tenure, with the exception of that one night in Nexus.

Onto the question, he's best suited as a face in the WWE. Although everyone who watched him in the indies goes nuts over his heel work, it wouldn't be as effective in the WWE. The people who are most interested in Bryan are the people who watched him in the indies and the IWC. Those people are going to cheer him regardless. Therefore, he should stay face for the foreseeable future.

Daniel Bryan will have no more problems getting over as a heel than fellow indy-God CM Punk.

Before he would ever become heel he would really need for a lot of guys to turn face as there is an overwhelming heel to face ratio 42 heels including divas to 30 faces including divas.

He would get over as a heel eventually, but as it stands right now, he's best as a face. What little reaction he is getting is a face reaction. It seems like the only reaction he gets right now is the older guys chanting "DAN-IEL BRY-AN!" and not much else.

I feel that they need to add to his character. I don't know even make him popular among the kids. Give him something that makes people cheer for him. I think he needs a face push as US champion. He needs to defend the title way more and truly become a popular champ. I just feel something has to change to make his character stronger.

Daniel Bryan will have no more problems getting over as a heel than fellow indy-God CM Punk.

yeah pretty much this.

Bryan is GREAT at playing both sides. I wouldn't mind either, however i feel WWE needs him more as a face. I don't like the idea of a fued between Jomo and Bryan because i think Jomo is a better heel and face otherwise Bryans only decent opponent is Truth and calling Truth a decent opponent isn't so good. I'd prefer him to play the Chris Benoit role of putting on amazing matches week in week out and simply getting over via his wrestling ability which he already has done. Bryan's finisher,entrance etc all scream face and he is doing fine as a face so why spoil that?. He the type of wrestler for me that should never turn heel. At all.

You can't compare him and Jericho at all.

You can't compare him and Jericho at all.

I wasn't comparing him to Jericho in wrestling ability but more to prove the point that you can have a smaller heel. I simply was saying how he was about the same height and size and then offered my opinion on how he works as a heel. that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back