Damn!

tha420dgnr8

Degenerate Mizfit
One word, one simple word...yet so effective and good for a pop everytime it comes out of Ron Simmons' mouth. Just out of curiosity...am I the only one who looks forward to the next DAMN! moment every week on Raw since they put Ron back on TV? I love it, and even though it'd be great to see the APA back together...right now, I'll settle for seeing ol' Ron looking at people like Shelton Benjamin and KFed, shakin his head and sayin DAMN! I gotta say, the best one was at Cyber Sunday..by far.
Thoughts everyone?

They're starting to overuse it. It's definently lost it's thunder since he said it a couple weeks ago.

Kinda like the What thing lost it's thunder? Dude, Simmons got a huge pop last night for that! Well, that and Carlito making fun of Shelton saying the fans were racist.
"But, Carlito's Puerto Rican!!!"

its cool but he said it wrong yesterday u could tell i ROTFLOL when carlito said hes a puerto rican cuz shelton is a dumbass but anyway they over use it now and it will prolly stop sooner or l8r

Is that the only word Ron simmons knows.I thought he was smarter than that

Ron Simmons obviously knows more than just that but it's a great moment to see him saying it every night like the night. Some comical relief mixed with nostalgia.

Flames Out
Dragon

I believe Ron Simmons would be an awesome manager, think about it , the last time Shelton had someone manage him, he was getting over. Another funny storyline would be Simmons revealed as Shelton's long lost father, Simmons could come out and help Shelton in the ring as he's turned face. Shelton wonders why Ron his helping him, ultiamtley revealing that he's his father.

i just have a feeling Ron Simmons is going to play a part in Monty Brown being on WWE TV.

Damn... carlito is imo the funniest superstar in WWE! and for ron simmons! in dont want him back because ehs old and he sucks

fabichouxxx said:
Damn... carlito is imo the funniest superstar in WWE! and for ron simmons! in dont want him back because ehs old and he sucks

wow that was insightful,

but the whole Carlito/Shelton/Ron segment last night was the best part of raw imo. N i would def. would love to see Ron in some sort of on TV character like a manager or something.

fabichouxxx said:

Add more insight to your posts, don't make me ask you again ok?

maybe they could use ron to get the NOD together. he can try to get Cryme Tyme and Shelton together and manage them

he would b gd as a manager bt the whole "damn" thing is jst stupid. the 1st time he said it was funny as it was unpredictable bt wwe continues to overdo things like that referee white killing himself every wk.

It was funny the first time. The problem WWE has is that they will probably overuse it, they will get it on every broadcast of Raw and P.P.V. If Simmons only appears every few months it will still get decent pops.

I think it is hilarious, admittably not as funny as the first time, but still funny. I'm waiting for him to say it every week now, it seems so random it's funny. They could use simmons as a manager or something, but I think the whole 'DAMN' thing is rather funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back