• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Damn it, IC!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Take Money in the Bank Sunday night, and even prior to that, the John Cena vs Rob van Dam "One Night Stand" fiasco at Hammerstein Ballroom. In both cases, a "home field advantage" existed, and in both cases, it was John Cena playing the road team. At One Night Stand, the home team was the original ECW, and RVD was its ambassador. In the case of Sunday's Night's Money in the Bank PPV, the polarizing CM Punk was right at home. Cena, incidentally, is 0-2 in these clear road-matches, having dropped the WWE title both times.
Cena over Edge, Toronto, Unforgiven 2006.

Not to mention that most Cena matches are road games.

Man makes a point. Cena's 1-2 when in an opponent's "home turf". At least for the Championship anyway.

There's no way Cena should have lost that match. Stop being a dullard, Gore.

I actually had someone PM me this 5 minutes after the Op Ed hit. I have to go back and re-watch the match to get a feel for the crowd reaction. If it was truly to the level of the ONS or MITB crowds, I plan to update that next run. I was really going for a focus on the major "Cena vs the crowd atmosphere" matches. If I missed one, it gives me something to discuss next time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back