Daivari=Career Suicide

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Is it me or is Daivari the most unluckyest manager in history? He's only been on the roster for just under 2 years and he's been associated with 4 different wrestlers. Each of them have'nt had a great time under him.

Mohammed Hassan:- Was doing well before his controversial feud with Undertaker. Squashed at The Great American Bash and then released several weeks later.

Kurt Angle:- The best wrestler in the buisness released a few weeks ago due to personal reasons.

Mark Henry:- Out for 6 months due to a serious injury.

The Great Khali:- The worst wrestler since Giant Gonzales, will probanly be realeased by the end of the year.

I would like to see Armando Allejandro Estarda manage more superstars.

I think Daivari is a decent manager with good mic skills but the sad thing he just hasn't been management for a good enough list of wrestlers.

First off Hassan was destined to fail. This was another one of Vince's has far can I push this in people's faces before I get in trouble wrestlers. The only unlucky thing for Hassan happened to be that he went to Smackdown which is on a local television station as opposed to a cable station where you can get away with a lot more. And you would believe that they would have edited some of what he said and especially the "terrorist" guys in ski masks who choked out I believe The Undertaker with wires.

McMahon needs to stop being so controversial all the time and just put on a good show that doesn't contain Homosexual marriages, flagrant mockery of celebrity deaths, terrorist attacks, or other stupid acts of "shock" that would otherwise ruin the credibility (or whats left of it) of the product.

I hate to say it but TNA just gets better all the time in my eyes at least they have good fresh ideas and storylines, great wrestling, and good wrestlers who some of us have been watching for awhile now as well as new talents.

Mark Henry and Angle really didn't need Daivari and it almost seemed like when Khali came they never even seemed to notice he was gone.

I do like Daivari, he has alot of poteintal, i just don't like the wrestlers he's managin after Angle, they have all sucked. Mark Coponi (Spelling?) was a good wrestler with a gimmick that just reeked conteversy. I reallly don't know where he is heading now. Hopefully he gets to manage a good wrestler again.

hassan was a great wrestler just had a gimmick that didnt work at the time if he had another chance he could be a future world champ

maybe Davari sucks but wat sucksd foir him that he got...RAPED thats right rwead it right in PSWInsider

i wish kee kee was here to read this... daivari is just the counterpart of armando alejandro estrada... now that'd be a hilariously pathetic match...

I agree that the WWE needs to stay away from controversy. Is it just me or does wrestling often heavily stereotype colored people? I am colored and it really angers me (examples: The Nation, LAX, Hassan, every freakin' Asian wrestler within the last 10 years, Cryme Tyme, etc.)

I hate to disagree with you on the controversy angle. I think Vince is slipping on the controversy. Now the homosexual angles and other BS may be too much but actually the Hassan character was a GREAT character. If you think back to a Wrestlemania when Sgt Slaughter was a Iraqi traitor and actually took the American flag and burned one time, what was so different about that. we were at war with Iraq then but they didnt pull his character they just let him lose the title. And to who else, the American Hero Hulk Hogan. What I think should have happened would have been put a major tiltle on Hassan and have him to loose it aqt a major major PPV match were the stipulation would have been the loser had to leave the country kinda match. Plus they had him feuding with the wrong guy. They should have had him feuding with someone that represented the country like a Hulk Hogan or a John Cena. Know I'll agree that now Davari is really not worth 2 cents and have you noticed how he can all of sudden speak better English then anyone.

Did anyone remember Davari Vs Shawn Michaels...twas a good match. Davari can wrestle and could have good fueds once he stops being a manager. Maybe he could tag with Khali. Khali could lift Davari 200ft into the air and throw him onto opponents

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back