Dagger Dias

gwarren

Occasional Pre-Show
Hes such a damn hypocrite! I've posted two threads in the WM28 section and both have been moved because they're "duplicate topics" but there are plenty of Cena threads on there that aren't being moved to the Rock vs Cena sticky. Make your mind up...

Reactions: gd
Hes such a damn hypocrite! I've posted two threads in the WM28 section and both have been moved because they're "duplicate topics" but there are plenty of Cena threads on there that aren't being moved to the Rock vs Cena sticky. Make your mind up...

They both had topics that already have ongoing discussions. You could always follow the rules that were handed to you alongside the link in the warning messages. Next time you post a duplicate topic, you will be infracted. As for the long list of Cena threads you claimed about, only two Cena threads exist. An article by former admin IC and the Cena VS Rock sticky. Unless it is a response to IC's article or a new topic unrelated to the match with The Rock, all Cena threads would need to go in the Cena VS Rock thread, for example. All Undertaker Wrestlemania threads need to go in the Undertaker's streak sticky thread. See what I mean?

The way he's going about moving threads, we'll only have those 4 sticky left by WM...:banghead:

Nope. I've only moved duplicate topics.

Bet you'll bitch about the infraction you'll get for that oversized sig too.

I bet he will. ;)

Originally Posted by Dagger Dias
With many of my break up's came more additions to my list of standards. I would find new things I didn't want to put up with again in future relationships. I would also often find myself creating these women in WWE video games then have guys like Stone Cold or Bret Hart (Trish in the games where only divas could face created women) beat up on them with Steel Chairs, Ladders, etc, or hit finishers repeatedly. That often made me feel a lot better. One of those moments that sticks out for me is when I was Randy Orton and RKO'ed my ex who had cheated on me through the announcer table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back