DA LO DOWN would be Sky High

W

wp2 4 life

D-lo Brown we need him right now on smackdown or just in wwe, he would rule US,titel IC,Titel, and in time WWE or Wrold Titel. Think about it he is a hell of a alot Better then Jeff hardy or Johnny Nitro think about the fude's he could have Jeff or Matt Hardy,Nitro, Carltio, Super Crazy,Edge, Cena, Benjamin, Kennedy, Regal, finley, kid kash, JBL, CM Punk, S.Moore, Justin, Sabu Knox Holly, RVD
The 5 Star VS. the Sky High, we can even give him a chick if he needs one to get over, we could put him with Jillian or Kristal. Think about how good a match with Kenny from the spirt squad would be or if Mark Henry comes back have him fude with him. or bring back mr. ho train and we got a good tag team or we can have him start the new (NoD). so many things the wwe could do with him why not have him come back. what do you think??????

:headbanger:

you know thats not a bad idea man. i dont think he can be a main event guy unless they really got him a good gimmick. but smackdown could definitely use him. I could see D'Lo winning the us title a few times

Mania23OffThaHook said:
you know thats not a bad idea man. i dont think he can be a main event guy unless they really got him a good gimmick. but smackdown could definitely use him. I could see D'Lo winning the us title a few times

Thanks man. 4 a guy his size and what he can do in the ring is just wow. when he was in TNA he was abel to be in the Main Event and I think he can do it if done right Have a face but do any thing to win. but if he comes back as a heel have him start up the new (NoD).

So i see some one is with me on this one how would you use him what show bran who would you have him fude with 1st, and why.

I think he could have been a main eventer if they decided to go with him in 99, but he's worthless now not even T.N.A. want him. His career never recovered once he crippled Droz, it's a shame because when he was holding the Euro and Intercontinental titles at the same time I thought he was on his way to the top.

Y 2 Jake said:
I think he could have been a main eventer if they decided to go with him in 99, but he's worthless now not even T.N.A. want him. His career never recovered once he crippled Droz, it's a shame because when he was holding the Euro and Intercontinental titles at the same time I thought he was on his way to the top.

So did I, I though D-Lo was going be a main eventer. After he hurt Droz his push just completly stopped.

Y 2 Jake said:

come on man I seen him at a indy show in Orland FL he can still go he look good in the ring hit a pic perfect sky hi on some sap. not as overwight as he was a bit more cut and was funny as hell on the mic. he had the best match of the night he was gold.......:headbanger:

wp2 4 life said:
come on man I seen him at a indy show in Orland FL he can still go he look good in the ring hit a pic perfect sky hi on some sap. not as overwight as he was a bit more cut and was funny as hell on the mic. he had the best match of the night he was gold.......:headbanger:

The last time I saw him was on Celebrity Wrestling and he looked like Umaga #2. I would love him to come back but I think WWE has moved on and I dont think he's got the look of a current WWE superstar, that's just my oppinion.

Y 2 Jake said:

On the topic of Droz, did anyone else see the picture of him on the WWE web site? He doesn't even look like the same man anymore...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/articlephotos/3003966/

It'll be because everyone's used to seeing him with muscle, is he paralyzed from the neck or waist down?

They really dont need DLo anymore... Hes probably not like he used to be... He used to be amazing and funny but hes older now.. So I doubt hes anything special... They should hire 2 Cold Scorpio again...

I'd been thinkin about D'Lo lately. He was one of the better wrestlers the WWE had in my opinion. Too bad for the incident with Droz, I read somethin about some fan had thrown a drink and resulted in a botched powerbomb which crippled Droz. He would have been a great main-eventer. I guess people don't take to the fact that Droz forgave him, because it really wasn't his fault.

DUDE DLO is Da BOMB and he is soooooooooooo funny and cool. ^_^ I hope wwe plans on bringing him back!!!!

Damm right but how do we bring him back what would you do with him.
:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Honestly... He would be a good fit with Mark Henry IMO... They would form a real sick tag team.. Kinda like the old NOD days.. DLO would be the speed and techinical one... And Henry would just straight up mess people up..

When he was in TNA, he was actually pushed into the Main Event. He wrestles occasionaly, and is not on good terms with Vince and the rest up at Titan. If he came back, he would come to TNA, as he is on very good terms with the guys over there.

It is sad but the reality is there is blame on both sides... Yeah the fan threw a drink, but D-Lo should have been more aware of his surroudings... and he handled his de-push badly... He was justified to an extent, but had he just taken the "punishment" deserved or not and paid his dues again he would have still been a part of WWE... WWE could have been more sympathetic but they had to conted with the fact that regardless of Droz forgiving/not blaming D-Lo others were wary of working with him...

It's the same reason why a lot of guys were glad to see Kurt fired and why some are wary of working with Batista when they percieve him as "not on form".. It's only a fine line between a great worker, who is always safe to guy who has made the mistake or who is not 100% whoi could make a mistake and hurt you and if the guys are not confident working with you then you won't last long...

I think D-Lo deserves a 2nd chance from WWE if he can get back in shape like Tatanka did, he does have something to contribute to a tag team, certainly more than Jim Duggan anyways... I hear rumors that 2 Cold Scorpio could be on the way back, he and D-Lo would be a good team to put some younger talent over with.

I have said it before and I will say it again. D'Lo Brown is the greatest European Champion of All Time!! Oh you better reconize!!!

KBooG15 said:
I have said it before and I will say it again. D'Lo Brown is the greatest European Champion of All Time!! Oh you better reconize!!!

Damm Right Bro you get 10 cool pts. for that one. LOL:headbanger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back