• Team R.O.T.W

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The penultimate day of the WrestleZone International Cup is upon and so comes Tag Team Turmoil. 9 tag team matches await us on day 3 of this intriguing competition, with the Rest of the World Team lagging behind by 4 points. Can the team from the U.S.A put the screws to their opposition and claim an unassailable lead? Or can the team from the rest of the world claw back some point and make the final day all the more interesting.

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

This is another easy one for me, at least.

There is no doubting that Awesome Kong is a decent wrestler. But she pales in comparison to Trish Stratus in every single quality. Trish was known as the best women's wrestler during the peak of the WWE's popularity (for reasons both positive and negative). But the fact remains that she is an icon of the sport. Paige beat AJ for the Diva's Championship her first night on Monday night Raw. There's no doubt in my mind about who should be winning here.

I'm currently reading AJ Lee's book (which I struggled to put down to do this) and the more I think about her, the more she looks like a big (ok not so big in her case) fish in a small pond. She dominated a HORRIBLE time for the Divas and while that's commendable, the Women's Revolution showed how far women could go if you cut their reigns off. AJ is good, but I think she'd be in over her head against some of the modern women. Like Paige for instance.

Couple that with Kong being the beast that would be brought in entirely for someone, say like a blonde bombshell with a perfect smile, to slay and this is one sided without much of an effort.

Rest of the World, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back