• Team R.O.T.W

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The penultimate day of the WrestleZone International Cup is upon and so comes Tag Team Turmoil. 9 tag team matches await us on day 3 of this intriguing competition, with the Rest of the World Team lagging behind by 4 points. Can the team from the U.S.A put the screws to their opposition and claim an unassailable lead? Or can the team from the rest of the world claw back some point and make the final day all the more interesting.

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

This is another touhg match but one that I would expect the Rest of the World team to come through.

Sting and Daniel Bryan would make a great team. Two really proficient technical wrestlers that would tie most men in knots. But I don't think that could be said about Big Daddy and Bruno Sammartino. Big Daddy was, supposedly, close to 400 pounds and I don't see him getting locked in the Yes lock. And we all know about how good Sammartino was - winning this year;s WrestleZone Tournament.

The truth is, we have no idea how a match like this would go but Sammartino is a bigger name in wrestling than all of them. A man who stayed at the top for a long, long time. The height and weight advantage of the team from the Rest of the World gives them a massive lead in my estimations. They pick up the win here.

DB works best as an underdog, and that's what he would definitely be here. I just can't see him and Sting pulling it out against one of the best to ever lace them up and a monster. This one isn't even close in my books.

Team ROTW.

While Sting seems like the perfect choice to beat up Big Daddy (he's EXACTLY the type of guy Sting excelled against) but it's Bruno Sammartino. That's someone who Bryan would likely dive onto the mat to lay down for (out of respect that is) and I just don't see a way for the USA to pull this off. There's too much greatness on the other side.

Rest of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back