D Round 1; 17 Resident Evil 4 v 112 Mega Man 2

?

• RE4

• Mega Man 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
255px-Resi4-gc-cover.jpg

v

250px-Megaman2_box.jpg

Everyone should rightfully vote for Resident Evil 4. It's the only logical answer here.

The Mega Man franchise is great fun and all, but it just doesn't compare to RE4. Great story, amazing physics, top notch graphics, and fantastic zombie designs if I may say so myself. Probably the best game in the entire RE franchise, outside of my personal guilty pleasure favorite of Outbreak.

Mega-Man 2 is fun, but it's like an arcade game. It can't compare to RE4, and your vote belongs with the Evil franchise here.

Resident Evil 4, epic epic game. My favorite horror survival game besides Silent Hill and American Mcgee's Alice. Wasted countless hours playing this game, I would often play this game nonstop on the weekends, forget to take my medication, then experience some paranoid episode late at night while playing it. Graphics were great, storyline was interesting, and the ending was solid. The mini games provided additional gameplay once the game was beaten. Though only a one player game, the challenge and thrill of the game provided much replay value.

The Megaman franchise gets a lot of praise, and although I remember Mega Man 2 being a solid game, I can't vote against one of my favorites here.

Reactions: X
I'm not voting this one. And don't hate me for this. I did not like Resident Evil 4, I had it on the Wii and I just thought it plain sucked! I've never really gotten into the series, I only had a good encounter with the second one and that was quite a good game. I can't vote MM2, purely because I haven't played it. I've played and loved Megaman 1, despite how hard it is, but a vote I cast will be obsolete, sorry guys.

My vote goes out to RE 4, the game was awesome on the GC, awesome on the Ps2 and it´s even more awesome on the Wii.

Awesome controls on every platform, great graphics on all systems and great gameplay in general.
It wasn´t half as repetitiv as some people say it is and because of all the unlocks it´s worth playing over and over again to unlock tons of stuff like awesome weapons and cool bonus outifts.
It really adds to the RE franchise and should really go over Megaman.

Resident Evil 4?

I took a break from watching The Shawshank Redemption to post this, that's how much I want Resident Evil 4 to win here. It's a great, great game. Perhaps the greatest zombie survival game, besides Silent Hill. (I won't argue Ech's choice of Alice, because I haven't played it. Though I probably should.)

Mega-Man 2, while a solid game, doesn't compare to Resident Evil 4. You can only really argue the entire Mega-Man franchise, but this isn't the Mega-Man franchise vs. Resident Evil 4.

My vote goes to RE4
It's the game that changed the franshise altogether and one of my favorite games of all time. It has a great storyline, great gameplay, and can scare the crap out of you at any time. In my mind I don't no how it can lose.

Mega man 2 is a good game, but not as good as RE4 in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back