D-Man, you're next.

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
You seem to be the only poster left who shows a great disdain for me. What's wrong? Tongue too far up IC's ass? JKLOLLMAO.

Seriously though, bring your smelly menstrual period lookin' self on over here so I can get up in that ass and pwn you like the little lap dog you are. JKO handle hers. R U Down or R U Clown?

P.S. Lappy lap dog

But see, you two don't take every chance you get to be *******s.

D-Bag on the other hand s just seems like he pops a woody every time he makes a JKO joke. He should know that JKO jokes are so 3 months ago.

Now, is D-Man gonna show up or be cunty and run away like the sorry coward he is?

I can't speak for D-Man, but for me, it's all in the name. I've come to figure that anyone named "Kanye" must be an obnoxious douche.

There's nothing on TV and very little going on around here. Trust me, I would if I could.

Unfortunately, in order to do so I require two mouths, a penis, and a vagina. Unless you'd like to give me a hand by loaning me the use of your mouth... and your vagina.

:headscratch: Maybe he has you on ignore.

Or hasn't been on.

Or he is not posting in here to prove that he is better then you.

I'm officially taking bets on how long it takes Kanye South to get infracted for flaming a mod.

Place your bets, gentleman... and assorted ladies.

I'm officially taking bets on how long it takes Kanye South to get infracted for flaming a mod.

Place your bets, gentleman... and assorted ladies.

I'd like to say 10 minutes ago but obviously not. But no one cares what I think because I'm an unknown around here for the most part. So I'll sit back and enjoy the rest of the stuff said here.

D-Man. Its Saturday morning and you're probably on your living room floor, playing Final Fantasy or some shit, in your IC25 underwear that you stole from him. Be a man, lap dog, and come fight Juicy.

So JKO, you have a vagina? Wait, so you're saying you have a penis and a vagina. So which one do you ejaculae from, and which one do you pee out of? My curiosity is peaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back