d-link routers have been pwned. every version too

Thank heavens i dont use a d link router, when making your decision i would advise to look into a router that uses different layers of encryption and use that to stop those intrusive hackers

Who the fuck uses a D-Link router? Good fucking Lord, it's the only brand that makes both Belkin and Netgear look good.

Is it bad that I dont know what the fuck any of you are on about?

Simply put, D-Link is a shitty brand, and anyone who gets hacked through one deserves it for buying such a shitty product. If you want a good comparison, it would be considered "New Coke". Technically it's a router, but it's so shitty it doesn't really count.

Miko, in comparison, some people bought some shit lager, and now they are sick. They should have just got some decent shit.

Simply put, D-Link is a shitty brand, and anyone who gets hacked through one deserves it for buying such a shitty product. If you want a good comparison, it would be considered "New Coke". Technically it's a router, but it's so shitty it doesn't really count.

Miko, in comparison, some people bought some shit lager, and now they are sick. They should have just got some decent shit.

Drugs and alchohol, language I understand, thank you kind people

Technically, your analogy fails because when Coke were doing blind taste testing people prefered New Coke. however because New Coke was different, and seen as unamerican people thought they wouldnt like it and therefore they didnt (the brain is a wonderful and strange thing).

Of course the point of it's the same. Dont buy inferior crap.

Also, what about D-Links from before 2006?

Who the fuck uses a D-Link router? Good fucking Lord, it's the only brand that makes both Belkin and Netgear look good.

^ This a thousand times over.

Netgear is the router we sell at work, and its probably the best budget router out there from what I've seen so far. Linksys likes to think it's the modem if the connection is lost, which requires a powercycle. Not only that but Linksys likes to use the same IP settings that most standard modems use as well. DLink is just absolute shit when it comes to routers period. Belkin is in the same boat as DLink is.

That being said, Netgears aren't the greatest either but they're fairly easy to configure and don't go stupid like Linksys does. Personally I just have a four port wireless Clear Access modem on a testing basis for my company.

Why all the hate on D-Link? I used one of their routers for years with no problems.

That being said, Netgears aren't the greatest either but they're fairly easy to configure and don't go stupid like Linksys does. Personally I just have a four port wireless Clear Access modem on a testing basis for my company.
I only buy Linksys, and never have any problems.

When you open an instruction manual, and you see that Netgear can't even spell 3/4th of its words correctly and properly, I tend to lose faith in that product.

Why all the hate on D-Link? I used one of their routers for years with no problems.
Because D-Link is awful, and always has been. Like I said, it makes Belkin stuff look good.

D-Link can't be that bad if I used one for nearly three years without any troubles Sly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back