Cyber Sunday: Matt Hardy vs. MVP (A Wrestling Match, Boxing Match or MMA Match)

What Will The Fans Vote For?

• Wrestling Match

• M.M.A. Match

• Boxing Match

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't want to spoil anything, but does anyone see someone taking someones place in this match? They've done it before, and after reading some recent news, someone might not be able to compete in this match and I wouldn't be surprised to see a replacement. Again. Like it's been said, I wanna see this rivalry end. And to make it worse, did anyone else notice that this match is NOT for the US Title? How lame is that.

That is very lame feud because it's no longer funny when it just came about. I wished to see a MMA bout just because I am a big RVD fan, and he is pretty much using a MMA style
That man who's out looks like Matt Hardy, he was legitimately injured and required stitches.

cmon guys matt hardy wil not be OUT..its a friggin cut, tape that shit up and lets rock lol. If anything they will prolly think its a positive itll be easier for him to get busted open and make the match more dramatic lol....and they DAMN WELL BETTER have the wrestleing match, we have been waiting months for this to happen..If MVPs Heart condition is that bad to were he cant work a real match, then he shouldnt be in the WWE regardless of his other talents, and this is coming from a huge fan of MVP

This Hardy MVP feud has gone on long enough!
For Pete's sake, I have never seen a bigger Kentucky fried chicken than MVP. What a sorry excuse for a champion. It has only been 3 months since that belt has been put on the line, come on how lame.

Let's have someone with some b@** wrap this belt around their waist.

the choices for this match are absolutly retarted. i for one have been waiting to see these 2 in a ladder match for the us title for so long now. they started out with a great fued and now they're just dragging it out and killing it. im pretty sure the match will ultimatly be for the us title and matt hardy will win it in what hopefully will be a good wrestling match and none of that other foolishness. these two guys are great talents and we've been thru all the ridiculous contests and crap. just give us the match we've been waiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back