Cya's.... for a while.

hArdyPUNKmArk

I'm better than you!
Hey guys, they are cracking down hardcore on internet usage at work so I'm probably not going to be on here for a while, month or few weeks. Not really sure.

I'll get on to get my WZCW RP's done though but won't be in the Bar Room much for a while. It sucks coz it's a great place to be.

Anyways, I will probably get ragged on for beein a n00b and no one even cares or whatever but the guys that matter know who they are and I'll miss all of ya's until I'm back.

X, FalKon, Phoenix (still pm for RP's ;)) and Tenta have been awesome. You guys are champs.

Cya's.... for now.

Take it easy man, you're a very cool guy and you're welcome around these parts anytime. Roll up some cones for me while you're gone. :thumbsup:

FTS!!!?? Shit, man you're a champ too. I would love nothing more than to smoke some green with you and X. Seriously, I'd love it.

ST, no I won't be gone completely. I'll be keeping my RP's up for WZCW and will pop in occasionally but I only have the net on my phone and at work and my phone sux to use the net on and my boss' are being really anal about internet usage at the moment so I'll have to take it easy until they cool down. We can get fired for using forums at work lol.

I'll be on much less though than usual for a while.

Hope ya's take it easy.

Take it easy too man. I hope your boss stops being anal about internet usage so you can come on more often.

Take it easy for now dude. Will naturally pm and update you on things as we go along and plan our tag team dominance ;)

Well, good luck with the boss not being a prick about the web, man. I can honestly say, I don't have a bad thing to say about you, so that automatically makes you a win in my mind.

That sucks dude, hope ya get back to being on regularly. Take it easy while you are away.

Hey guys, they are cracking down hardcore on internet usage at work so I'm probably not going to be on here for a while, month or few weeks. Not really sure.

I'll get on to get my WZCW RP's done though but won't be in the Bar Room much for a while. It sucks coz it's a great place to be.

Anyways, I will probably get ragged on for beein a n00b and no one even cares or whatever but the guys that matter know who they are and I'll miss all of ya's until I'm back.

X, FalKon, Phoenix (still pm for RP's ;)) and Tenta have been awesome. You guys are champs.

Cya's.... for now.

Take it easy for now dude. Will naturally pm and update you on things as we go along and plan our tag team dominance ;)

You two are delusional :disappointed:

Can't be delusional when we're champs ;)

duct.tape.jpg

I have no further comment on the matter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back