Cryme Tyme, They Gone

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
World Wrestling Entertainment and RAW brand tag-team Cryme Tyme has parted ways. There are no in-depth details at this point, only that there was an incident sometime this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors.

I just read that, wtf, yeah there you go, let's get rid of one of the few entertaining pieces of Raw, if there was a problem with Cryme Tyme and the rednecks, why not just move Cryme Tyme to SD!, they need tag teams over their anyways, fuckin WWE, I'm interested to see what other details become aviable on this

Well that sucks. The WWE is lacking enough quality tag teams as it is. Cryme Tyme actually brought entertainment to the division. I wonder what this "Incident" could be? At first I figured this was involved with the steriod scandal. Guess not.

Good team though just another cheap stab to the heart of an already dead tag divison. Cade/Murdoch I guess move on to face Londrick.

Bye Bye WWE. Hello TNA.

I just read that, wtf, yeah there you go, let's get rid of one of the few entertaining pieces of Raw, if there was a problem with Cryme Tyme and the rednecks, why not just move Cryme Tyme to SD!, they need tag teams over their anyways, fuckin WWE, I'm interested to see what other details become aviable on this

I know it's been a crazy few days with the suspensions and firings, I was shocked that their name came up. This has also put a HUGE dent in the already fractured tag team division.

Source: PWInsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment and RAW brand tag-team Cryme Time has parted ways. There are no in-depth details at this point, only that there was an incident sometime this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

This is interesting to say the least as These guys were supposed to have a title shot after New Years Revolution, this does show the penchant for the piss poor booking of Creative. They were going to have a program but that went. Just incredible stupidity really.

fuckin WWE,
You don't even have the first clue as to why they are released! See, look...

I'm interested to see what other details become aviable on this
How can you say "fuckin WWE" if you don't have the first damn clue as to why they are released?

This has also put a HUGE dent in the already fractured tag team division.
How do you figure?

They sucked hardcore.

How do you figure?

Raw tag teams; Cade and Murdoch, Londrick...erm that's it Hardyz are no more, Haas is on the suspended list, and cryme tyme have just been fired with the highlanders just moving brands. Sorry if I've missed any teams out!

Raw tag teams; Cade and Murdoch, Londrick...erm that's it Hardyz are no more, Haas is on the suspended list, and cryme tyme have just been fired with the highlanders just moving brands. Sorry if I've missed any teams out!

Oh, you were referring to the number of Tag Teams. I was referring to the fact that the Raw tag team belts haven't been worth a damn in ages, and the fact that Cryme Tyme sucked hardcore.

Oh, you were referring to the number of Tag Teams. I was referring to the fact that the Raw tag team belts haven't been worth a damn in ages, and the fact that Cryme Tyme sucked hardcore.

No creative sucks hardcore. They had the shot at the belts along fucking time ago and yet your special WWE creative fucked them over. Cryme Tyme was great for entertainment. They added that to the divison and actually gave a reason for people to give a damn. Rednecks/Cryme Tyme could have been a good looking feud plus it added another face team.

shocked to hear this. I thought they were entertaining, and were finally going to get their title shots.

No creative sucks hardcore.
Creative was what got them over in the first place! It was when they got in the ring that everyone realized how piss poor they are.

They had the shot at the belts along fucking time ago and yet your special WWE creative fucked them over.
Maybe Cryme Tyme should learn how to work a match?

Cryme Tyme was great for entertainment. They added that to the divison and actually gave a reason for people to give a damn. Rednecks/Cryme Tyme could have been a good looking feud plus it added another face team.
I'll give them their due. They knew how to get the crowd going. The problem was they lost all ability to make a crowd care once they actually had to wrestle. Once they got in the ring, they had the ability to turn a decent crowd into a dead one.

This is not a loss at all for the WWE. The WWE should bring in The Naturals to take their place. They're boring as hell, and average at best in the ring, but at least their twice as good as Cryme Tyme in terms of making a decent match.

Creative was what got them over in the first place! It was when they got in the ring that everyone realized how piss poor they are.

Yeah but they blew their shot when they were over the most.

Maybe Cryme Tyme should learn how to work a match?

Maybe WWE should actually try and bring in some more decent tag teams...

I'll give them their due. They knew how to get the crowd going. The problem was they lost all ability to make a crowd care once they actually had to wrestle.

That happens with basically the whole tag divison take away Londrick. Cryme Tyme has rarely been used in Tag Matches. Only Squashes.

This is not a loss at all for the WWE.

Bullshit. Another good Tag Team out the window. The Tag Divison is losing depth and is basically dead even before their release. Now it's even worse. WTF is WWE going to do? Throw the Highlanders into the mix? The Tag Divison is a disgrace now.

The WWE should bring in The Naturals to take their place. They're boring as hell, and average at best in the ring, but at least their twice as good as Cryme Tyme in terms of making a decent match.

Who?

How can you say "fuckin WWE" if you don't have the first damn clue as to why they are released?

How do you figure?

They sucked hardcore.

Good ol Quote boy style..

Ah, I'm going to "Slyfox" this also:

fuckin WWE, Because ...
Flame said: Raw tag teams; Cade and Murdoch, Londrick...erm that's it Hardyz are no more, Haas is on the suspended list, and cryme tyme have just been fired with the highlanders just moving brands. Sorry if I've missed any teams out!
do you see anything that could help the tag division? oh yeah, the naturals...I forgot it.

And then you said:
How do you figure?
(On Flame saying about a huge dent on the division)
If last one wasn't clear:
Flame said: Raw tag teams; Cade and Murdoch, Londrick...erm that's it Hardyz are no more, Haas is on the suspended list, and cryme tyme have just been fired with the highlanders just moving brands. Sorry if I've missed any teams out!
again, the tag division is a very important part of the company, and release a tag team that was in the path of a championship match, well, that doesn't help at all.

And finally.....
They sucked hardcore.
Nobody mentioned if they were good technical wrestlers. I agree, they weren't the best tag team, but as you said countless times: "Isn't making ..
Originally said by Cryme Time: money, money, yeah yeah, I said money , money, yeah yeah..
the mainly purpose of Proffesional wrestling? I'm sure the naturals would out-sell even the WWE champ. if they were brought back.

Yeah but they blew their shot when they were over the most.
Over the most? I think you have more of a revisionist memory than the WWE. By the time they won their shot, nobody cared about them. They came out to crickets, did their stupid gangsta thing, and people left en mass to go to the concession line.

They weren't ready for a title shot, in any way possible.

Maybe WWE should actually try and bring in some more decent tag teams...
1) How does that change the fact that Cryme Tyme sucked?

1) Why should the WWE care about Tag Teams, when they have several already on the roster, and fans dont buy shows for tag teams?

That happens with basically the whole tag divison take away Londrick. Cryme Tyme has rarely been used in Tag Matches. Only Squashes.
It doesn't happen with London/Kendrick (like you said). It didn't happen with The Hardys. And really, it doesn't happen with The Major Brothers.

But, why should the WWE keep Cryme Tyme around because their other tag teams suck? That makes no sense.

Bullshit. Another good Tag Team out the window.
When you say good, you must mean completely wretched in the ring, and completely dependent on creative to get them over. Right?

The Tag Divison is losing depth and is basically dead even before their release. Now it's even worse. WTF is WWE going to do?
The same thing they've done for the past 5 years?

The Tag Divison is a disgrace now.
It was a disgrace long before Cryme Tyme got there, and they did nothing to help it.

The Naturals. A tag team that got released by TNA because they were a waste of space and time on a 1 hour TV program. But, The Naturals in the WWE could at least be a competent tag team with decent matches.

The latter of which Cryme Tyme never could do.

fuckin WWE, Because ...

do you see anything that could help the tag division? oh yeah, the naturals...I forgot it.
But, MY point is that he has no idea as to why they are released. What if they raped Stephanie McMahon.

Would it be fuckin WWE then? No one has a clue as to why they were released other than it was possibly due to an incident with Cade/Murdoch.

Until SOMEONE knows why they were released, keep the blind hating to a minimum.

again, the tag division is a very important part of the company,
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Since when?

and release a tag team that was in the path of a championship match, well, that doesn't help at all.
Which probably means they did something bad, if the WWE decided to release them right now, with all the steroid stuff going around, numerous wrestlers suspended, and them in line for a title shot.

If you are going to be mad at anyone, you need to be saying, "fuckin Cryme Tyme". It's amazing how it's the WWE's fault that Cryme Tyme got fired.

Nobody mentioned if they were good technical wrestlers.
What does being good technical wrestlers have to do with anything? They weren't good technical wrestlers, they weren't good lucha libre wrestlers, brawlers, strikers, grapplers, high flyers, or submission wrestlers. They weren't good at ANY style of wrestling.

There are more than just one style of wrestling that is good.

I agree, they weren't the best tag team, but as you said countless times: "Isn't making .. the mainly purpose of Proffesional wrestling? I'm sure the naturals would out-sell even the WWE champ. if they were brought back.
Oh, I see. So, how much money did Cryme Tyme make for the WWE?

And who said anything about The Naturals selling? I just said that they could put on better matches than Cryme Tyme, and since the Tag division doesn't sell ever, that's better than having two pitiful wrestlers on the roster.

This really surprised me. I wonder what the incident was. It seems that the WWE could have just moved them to Smackdown!. I always enjoyed Cryme Tyme. It was between them, Londrick, and WGTT for my favorite. This really hurts the tag-team division. Now I wonder if they'll reconsider giving The Naturals a chance.

I wonder if the "n" word had anything to do with it?

I am shocked. I was actually entertained by them and then as usual the WWE goes and releases them. I cannot believe the WWE right now. The tag team division sucks already and they go and do more to bring it down!

Why not release Cade and Murdoc. I hate them!

I wonder if the "n" word had anything to do with it?

I am shocked. I was actually entertained by them and then as usual the WWE goes and releases them. I cannot believe the WWE right now. The tag team division sucks already and they go and do more to bring it down!

Why not release Cade and Murdoc. I hate them!

if the "N" word is drop and Cryme Tyme is the team getting released than Cryme Tyme could probably sue for racial discrimination, I wouldn't be suprised if that had something to do with it though, Rednecks refer to Cryme Tyme as N***** (See I'm not actuelly saying the word), and then that set off Cryme Tyme, as you would expect, and then officals, mangers, or whatever you want to call them only see Cryme tyme getting into a fight with the Rednecks, and they get shit canned, if that's the case then that sucks, and WWE should have looked more into the issue than just fireing them, but that's only if this is what actually happened, it's pure speculation at this point

Naturals were not needed by TNA they had done to death with them, they had the high profile feud with Americas Most Wanted and had nothing left to do thats why i think they got released, basically because they were getting paid for nothing. In WWE tho its fresh territory and could get some decent matches and feuds. As a larger company their is more for them to do and WWE needs decent performers in the ring.

Onto Cryme Time, they had some great promos and could get the crowd into them, they could do some tag team moves and were decent enough in the ring, my general thinking is that once they got the titles they would have started to get some decent movesets and the experience of championship.

Its a shame even if they werent the best they were okay and could have developed definate shame i dont know whats next.

Looks like the WWE is getting their act together and we might see something change for the better.

OKAY they must've done something bad to get sacked really i think it might have been a fight or a racial thing.

It's a shame to say the least. I liked watching Cryme Tyme, they were entertainment!! Money, Money, Yeah Yeah! No more money, money, no, no is what WWE should be singing now. Some of the biggest names in the business have been suspended, and now three individual firings of Cryme Tyme and Eugene? What the hell is up with this? Is this how WWE handles their problems with every superstar nowadays? Suspension for steroids and two sets of firings? Not to mention the fact that Eugene's firing was unexpected, and Cryme Tyme's came as a result of a little quarrel/issue with two rednecked hillbillies!

And WWE wonders why they have been receiving low ratings! Good grief, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if no show goes above a 2.0 from now on. Pretty sad that I had to say that, but it is the honest truth.

I was also pretty shocked with this release. Cryme Tyme never really had outstanding matches, but they were great in backstage segments and comic relief.

I also think it was stupid for WWE to do this in the midst of all this upheaval in the company. The entire WWE roster is shifting with all these suspensions, and now there going to start a bunch of releases?

But then again, I don't know exactly what goes on behind the scenes in WWE. WWE probably has a good reason for this release. Especially since Cyrme Tyme was in the middle of a big push. I think the suspensions for steroid use are good for WWE, but they should try to work out there backstage problems a little bit more, instead of just firing.

How do you figure?

They sucked hardcore.

no you suck they could put on decent matches when they got in the ring but we never saw them in the ring cause vince wanted to make them show puppets and another thing are you raciest?

no you suck they could put on decent matches when they got in the ring but we never saw them in the ring cause vince wanted to make them show puppets and another thing are you raciest?
Yes, clearly I'm racist. Despite the fact you have no idea what my skin color is, nor do you have any idea of who I think is good and bad, nor do you have any idea who my favorite wrestlers are (1 of which is Shelton Benjamin), I must be racist because I said Cryme Tyme sucked.

And, no, they couldn't put on decent matches. Show me a Cryme Tyme match that didn't suck. You don't have to show me a good one, just one that didn't suck.

Expect more releases soon, the night is not over. I cannot believe Chavo Guerrerro and Mr. Kennedy. They were both on MSNBC or CNN just one month ago saying that steroid use is under control and that they both do not take any steroids etc. Now they both look completely stupid. Cryme Tyme's release is shocking, Eugene was gonna happen eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back