• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crock and Maysock Present: WWE (Smackdown Edition)

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
Crock and myself have finally decided that we actually do a book this. Last time we didn't even get the project off the ground, but this one has much more potential in our minds and is much easier to write. This thread will contain the Maysock half of the show, Friday Night Smackdown. Obviously through process of elimination Crock will be the head of Monday Night Raw. So come and join us as Crock and Maysock takeover the WWE and the Book This section!

2w2pq8z.png

2s01w2f.png

We are 9 days away from the first SD in the Crock and Maysock era. I expect all of you to be there for the final show before the Survivor Series PPV!

Sorry folks looks like we are going to have to put this on hold another week. Both Crock and myself have been caught up with life and we think it is better to just debut the shows starting after Survivor Series. Better to start things fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back