• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crock and Maysock Present: WWE (RAW Edition)

images

Theo and I have decided to do another BT project. This one is present day WWE, RAW and Smackdown, booked our way. Our last project had a few problems and never got off the ground, but this one will succeed in our eyes. We've already started the process and our first shows should be up fairly soon. This is obviously the RAW thread, I'll put up more information as we go along. We hope you enjoy this project.

I couldn't write Raw due to some personal issues, so the first episode will come Nov. 15th. BUT, as "makeup" for skipping this weeks show I will make the first episode a supershow, and there will be a special guest host.

Do you guys want/need anyone to write a Superstars/NXT type of show? I could if you guys want! I need some match writing practice, so it would be good if I could do a show like Superstars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back