Crocidile Hunter Steve Irwin DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It's pretty shocking to hear that this guy has died. He was funny, entertaining, and he taught a lot not just to the kids but to adults. he was a dare devil. He got killed by a sting ray no less, they say a sting ray hardly ever attaks...its a defensive animal. All those bits with crocidiles and other animals teasing them and a sting ray is the one that kills him. Jack Hanna is old and I don't think that guy they show on Jay Leno every other week can do it like this guy.

Your thoughts on his tragic lost.

I thought that he would die by being eaten by a gator. Still, it is sad to see him dead.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Bad Ass said:
I thought that he would die by being eaten by a gator. Still, it is sad to see him dead.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin

I thought that too i didn't expect him to die yet though. I used to watch his programme every monday on discovery and when he had it on itv.

RIP

R.I.P., this guy was great, funny, entertaining, and intelligent. Can't really say what i'm feeling right now.

what a crikey ******...jk....but seriously that's what you get when you fuck around with dangerous wild animals

xraven_effectx said:
what a crikey ******...jk....but seriously that's what you get when you fuck around with dangerous wild animals

exactly. Apparently they only attack if they are aggravated. Serves him right IMO.

Oh matey~! :(

He was cool I guess, but I remember him using his little son in one of his shows teasing crocs and I just thought dayum you aussie bastard, whats wrong with ya!? He had to get hit eventually I suppose.

^exactly.....thats the last i heard of him till yesterday.....they made a big deal outta that, but he got away with it, then he sort of disappeared for a year, then winds up dead after stirrin up a stingray!

all he had to do was wear a t-shirt and he would have survived...

R.I.p Steve Irwin this guy was amazing and a lot of people liked his TV casts sad to see him go i found it out on TV damn jsut so shocking

and dudes be cool the man was great so too all u ******s sayin it serves him right just keep it 2 urselves and just shut the @%!$ up please?

Exactly he researched and put up awesome shows for us and if he was to die at any moment i would like to think that he would think its worth it even tho i think its not worth it...

To anyone who says that he deserved it needs to f*** themselves , his death is tragic a great loss to the world. Very funny and all around entertaining person may he RIP.

Ashylarry said:
To anyone who says that he deserved it needs to f*** themselves , his death is tragic a great loss to the world. Very funny and all around entertaining person may he RIP.

why should he get away with holding his one year old son under his arms....to feed a crocodile? if anyone else did that, theyd have their kids taken off them....trust me....i know! and if hes gonna harrass a stingray, so be it....im waitin for the jokes to come out, just like the terrorist attacks in london and shapelle corby (i reckon she's guilty btw!)etc.

*EDIT* and btw, i dont really care what u think of me because of that!

taker04 said:
why should he get away with holding his one year old son under his arms....to feed a crocodile? if anyone else did that, theyd have their kids taken off them....trust me....i know! and if hes gonna harrass a stingray, so be it....im waitin for the jokes to come out, just like the terrorist attacks in london and shapelle corby (i reckon she's guilty btw!)etc.

*EDIT* and btw, i dont really care what u think of me because of that!

okay firstly about holding the kid and feeding the crocodile, its been stated many times the infant was in no danger, and secodly theres been no proof as of yet that he harassed the sting-ray, he cared for and loved animals, and entertained millions while doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVEVUxyxBJc&mode=related&search=

except that they only attack when threatened....u dont have to be a genius, considering his record with things like that and the croc incident....and i know nothing happened there, but what could have happened? how could he explain that, if the croc had of reared up and attack him or the kid?

taker04 said:
except that they only attack when threatened....u dont have to be a genius, considering his record with things like that and the croc incident....and i know nothing happened there, but what could have happened? how could he explain that, if the croc had of reared up and attack him or the kid?

watch his interview with Larry King from November 2004, he explains his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back