• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creative member taking a leave of absence

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
So as you all saw, Dynamite sucked a big wiener and lost in the first round of the Gold Rush Tournament.

Since he was the odds on favorite among the masses, he is having an issue living down this epic failure.

To hide his shame, he has decided to step down until such a time that he can show his face. Also he said something about falling behind in college.

In lieu of a permanent replacement, we will be having a series of guest writers take his work load until at least Gold Rush is finished and Dynamite can evaluate where he can commit his time.

We will be reaching out to potential guest writers on a case by case basis until Dynamite is ready to come back.

Good. We're better off without him.

Oh...This isn't permanent? Hurry back, Dynamite!

Spidey VS NSL VS Haiku in a triple threat match for the fake mod spot then?

In all seriousness, I know the feeling. Going back to school for the year alongside working full time has been extremely difficult this schoolyear. Hang in there, Dynamite! Real life comes first.

Just wanted to give my two cents on the subject since I wasn't allowed to make the thread myself.

As of now this isn't permanent but we'll have to see how real life goes before I can see whether or not I have the time to dedicate to this place as an active RPer and creative member. You might seem post in a spam thread every now and then but I need a long awaited hiatus from anything fed related.

I appreciate the members of creative letting me sort things out (regardless of whatever differences we've had recently).

Just in case this isn't a short term thing however I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to help on everything I have and wish the best for the future. To be honest I haven't been a huge fan of the direction the fed has been headed recently but I can't contribute as much as I want so it's partially my fault. I have faith in some of the members that everything will be kept in tip top shape, we've got plenty of good writers to take my spot while I'm gone.

Hopefully this isn't goodbye but if it is it's been fun guys, really. Shout outs to a few people individually.

Spidey - You're first for obvious reasons, as much as some might not like it Cerberus was an amazing experience for both of us and I can't imagine doing it with someone else, I wish you nothing but the best for Ramparte as he deserves to be towards the top of the card.

NSL - Thanks for being amazingly easy to work with, talk to, etc. Great member of creative that always takes initiative.

Dave - We don't talk much but you're one of the better people I've encountered in the fed, and that's more than I can say for others in the past.

KJ and Yaz - Putting you together for time constraints. I've never been a huge fan of Live Mas or the characters in general but we've been able to work pretty well together despite different ideologies. Yaz is an understanding boss while KJ is a very fine second in command himself. You guys put in a lot of work that I didn't really see until I got behind the curtain, regardless of what anyone thinks nobody can take that away.

Haiku - Thanks for the long, drawn out, and enjoyable conversations even before I joined creative. You're always someone I can go talk to and I'm so happy for your success recently.

Once again, thanks for everything, hopefully see you guys around soon.

We talked on Creative but I wanted to reiterate how I feel. You were the first friend I made in the fed. I never figured a cooky food obsessed athlete and some weirdo Faust guy would work out as well as it did here, but that's WZCW for you. I know how college life is, and just wanted to say again that if this is it, thank you for PMing me about Cerberus. Also thank you for picking up the slack when I was down. You know my PM is always open if you need to talk things out. I'll miss ya.

Geez, Spidey...Did you remember to give him a reach around while you were down there? :lmao:

You just hate us cause you ain't us.

Speaking of ain't us, it sounds a lot like anus. Anus is another word for ass.

What I'm trying to say is don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'm sorry to see you leave but everyone needs a break from a hobby at one point so you don't get burnt out. Hopefully you will be back soon.

And keep "???" from getting his deserved title shot? I don't think so. All those no-shows are gonna pay off. Titus VS ???. It's time.

??? deserves a title shot? I reckon not. All ??? did was to steal the title away from Eve and making sporadic appearances.

??? deserves a title shot? I reckon not. All ??? did was to steal the title away from Eve and making sporadic appearances.

That wasn't ???. He has his eyes on the Eurasian Championship. The Phantom Spoiler Tag is the one who stole the Elite title from Eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back