Create your on Finisher

The Five-Star Frog Splash

WWE United States Champion
Ya know, when I'm in the car, spacing out, or sleeping, I like to think of cool new moves and ideas for finishers. Seeing as this is my very first thread, I tried to think of something simple but fun to talk about. So I hope you all enjoy it, but I'll start out with my Finisher called: The Arctic Circle. I think it's pretty cool, so I'll do my best to describe it. First, you need to kick your opponent so he is bent over, then wrap your weak arm around his torso. Next, with your opposite arm, kinda swing into his torso, like a Twist of Fate, except as you do this, you will be holding his torso with both your arms. And as you hold him, you spin opposite the weak arm. Then, if you like, can add another spin to it for more velocity. Finally, slam him into the mat back first when you have completed the spin. So there you have it. Kinda like a Inverted CrossRhodes/Twist of Fate sorta thing...but if I made a video of it, it would make WAY more sense than it does now. So my question to you is what would your finisher be if you could create your own, the name, and you can criticize and help improve on my own finisher ( which is way cooler than it sounds.:D) or improve someone elses finisher.

My finisher would be a variation of the Blue Thunder Driver (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxSA8PPJAAg) where instead of driving the opponent down in a powerbomb type hold, I would flip the opponent backwards, so they would land on their stomach between my legs, Angels Wings-Style. It would be called the Ultimate Hazard :)

my finishers were all pretty simple in theory but probably hard to do. the reign of angels is a whisper in the wind style but instead of hitting the kick you moonsault over the person and ddt them or if you are crazy enough a shooting star ddt. the Broken Halo is a move where you have the person up back across your shoulders and spin them out for a neckbreaker facing the lights.

My finisher would just be a double-underhook piledriver, or an elevated double-underhook POWERBOMB.

The first one is just called "Welcome to Hell", and the second is the "Wings of Death."

I was a big fan of the move before it became so common but mine would be the same move as Mic Check/Complete Shot/Modified Downward Spiral and it would be called "The Remix". The name makes sense if you keep in mind that on the Smackdown video games, my created character was named Disc Jockey. I don't remember WHY I named the character that, but it just stuck. Kind of like a tradition. He also uses the Spin out powerbomb which I named "The Last Dance".

The most unique one that I came up with was a modified version of the Rockbottom/Side Effect. You hold the opponent like the Rockbottom/Side Effect (and really, the same way as the Remix). Then you grab there pants/tights at the hip and flip them out so they are at a suplex sort of elevation. At that point you pull them back into a Side Effect-esque impact. I got the inspiration for that move from a move I saw Matt Morgan do. It's called the Hellevator (Or at least that is how I'd imagine it should be spelled). He lifts the opponent into a suplex hold then spun them back down into a Rockbottom. It's really cool

My finisher is pretty simple and could NOT be created in the latest WWE video game unfortunately.

The set up would look similar to a double underhook DDT but instead of dropping them on their head in a typical ddt fashion, I would hook their closer leg with my leg and do a front face DDT style trip. Almost like a combination between a downward spiral/ mic check and a double arm DDT.

It is untitled as of now.

My move would simply be a standing super kick. Either that or a insiguri. I couldn't reely think of anything else that i could use that would be as devestating as any of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back