Courage the Cowardly Dog

Murfish

is losing his edge
I just recently recalled vague memories of this show. Was it nearly as fucked up as I remember it to be? It was really dark for a kids show, right?

It may be one of the first things to make me question my existence.

I guess it was a bit dark. Never had a happy ending if I remember correctly. Just Courage always getting fucked over, and at the end things still being strange or fucked up.

That show just irritated me to no end, yet for some reason I'd find myself watching it sometimes. It was so...stupid. And yes, very dark.

Great show. The bond between Murial and Courage was one of the best in television history.

PS - oogaboogabooga

I just recently recalled vague memories of this show. Was it nearly as fucked up as I remember it to be? It was really dark for a kids show, right?

It may be one of the first things to make me question my existence.

Yeah, it was a fucked up show. The only show I think was darker was Batman: The Animated Series. That's because it had legit gangsters and mafia bosses waging mob wars, criminals being gunned down and run over by trains, and it showcased the psychoses present in the Batman's adversaries. I mean, one entire show was dedicated to the Mad Hatter, in which he used his mind control cards to try and woo a women he fell in love with. That dude went INSANE creeper mode.

Oh, Ren and Stimpy. That show was just plain fucked up, though. Not as much dark as just plain nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back