• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could Bully Ray Lead a Stable?

Raven

Nevermore..
No not immortal. A stable thats him & his "Bullys" I think a stable full of guys like him, people like jesse neal. the punk/grunde street guys. I think ray could be perfect outside of immortal and with a stable of his own. So what do you think?

I think Bully Ray has done a perfect job in the role that he is in now. Ray, Matt Hardy and Abyss have essentially been the henchmen or "bullies" for Immortal. Their gestures and work on the mic have been absolutely hilarious. I admit I was initially skeptical when TNA grouped these three together, but they have done an outstanding, entertaining job. I'd love to see Ray stay in his current role for a while.

omg r u serious? flat out NO! Bully Ray sucks on his own this guy should not be a singles wrestler i cant take him seriously with his current gimmick and honestly this guy just needs to retire same with Devon because these 2 did everything there was to do as a tag team and they both suck on their own! everytime Bully Ray has a 1 on 1 match its sooooooo boring! im sorry to any fans of him but this guy sucks on his own and hes not good in the ring or on the mic to lead his own stable....if Fortune vs Immortal ends up being a great lethal lockdown match i will give full credit to Fortune because there all in good shape and all of them but on a good show while Flair is wayyyy to old to still be wrestling and all hes gonna do is chops,figure 4 leg lock and bleed like crazy during tht match like he does every TNA match he has,Bully Ray & Matt Hardy are fatasses but atleast Matt has some talent as a singles wrestler and then theres Abyss whos only good with hardcore.....but hes gotten stale FAST!

The last thing TNA needs right now is another stable. With that being said, Bully Ray would be a phenomenal leader for a group of young heels. Ray is definitely a great heel in his own right, perhaps the top in TNA right now. There would be nothing better for a couple of young faces to use Ray to get over somewhat like Evolution back in 2003. But here's the thing, Bully Ray needs to focus on his single career right now. He's a heat magnet and a great heel. He first, needs to succeed as a singles wrestler before going off and bringing in a stable. He needs at least a Heavyweight Championship reign, then I don't see why he wouldn't consider it.

Agreed with Hamler, but if they in the future keep this gimmick. Ray would do some pretty good things with alot of young wrestlers. See I've said it before but Rey is allright in the ring. He's just big and old, he knows what the hell he is doing. I'd rather see him have a group of two, than have a huge stable. Have him back a bigger mans tag team, two big dudes. He can teach them on the mic, and he could run the bigger guys moveset by them.

Imo Gunner and Murphy would have been perfect for what I'm talking about. Both two young workers who need some guidence. Nether man needs to be face right now, and I hope one of them wont turn. Ray could have worked with the two big security guards, and turned them into a reliable wrecking crew. Get them out to the ring aganst some turds and have them run train on them. Then have a 3v3 match, Gunner, Murphy and Ray, vs 3 faces. Have Ray run with one of them one week and the other the next. Either give the one who isn't wrestling with ray a singles match, or the mic. Good booking there.

I think hamler & phatso are right. I wasn't thinking, they shgould character devolp more, I think instead of using Gunner & murphy, use 2 guys that graduated form Team 3D's wrestling aschool, Rob terryu & Jesse neal. Jesse & rob would amke great bullies, especuially if they take bubba's look, attire wise, not weight wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back