• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Davis Blog: Day 1 in WZ Prison -August 26th

CoreyDavis

Dark Match Jobber
Day 1:

Well, it's my first day in prison here at the prestigious WZ forums, not sure what to think, the guards are still praying for pubes and I'm still contemplating the fact if they're all romantically involved somehow. I personally have no problem with that type of thing, but rumors are floating that ADMIN John currently has had several interviews with Chris Hansen and that he is currently paying off his unaware mods with McDonald's Kid's Meals and Kid Rock CD's.

Having said all that, I've contemplated also making several accounts, but better judgment says otherwise, that judgment being, "Why make several accounts to a shitty forum, atleast go to one of the decent forums."

Of course, it's easy to mess with the leadership here considering none could lead a ****e into bed, much less anything else, so I think life here will be plenty entertaining.

Stay tuned for the YouTube Video.

rjo0776l.jpg

Lets break this down shall we...

What at first appears like a fairly intelligent and possibly funny post isn't actually anything of the sort it is in fact the exact same post that every other Prisoner makes...

Well, it's my first day in prison here at the prestigious WZ forums, not sure what to think, the guards are still praying for pubes and I'm still contemplating the fact if they're all romantically involved somehow.

Translation: The Mods Suck

I personally have no problem with that type of thing, but rumors are floating that ADMIN John currently has had several interviews with Chris Hansen and that he is currently paying off his unaware mods with McDonald's Kid's Meals and Kid Rock CD's.

Translation: The Admin sucks

Having said all that, I've contemplated also making several accounts, but better judgment says otherwise, that judgment being, "Why make several accounts to a shitty forum, atleast go to one of the decent forums."

Translation: WZ sucks

Of course, it's easy to mess with the leadership here considering none could lead a ****e into bed, much less anything else, so I think life here will be plenty entertaining.

Translation: Another Mod/Admin sucks comment...

Congratulations you just became generic inmate #359

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back