Cookies or Cake?

Wade's Public Transit Bomb

Championship Contender
Me and someone on MSN are are having a debate about which is better. We are clearly bored. lol

Anywho, I told him that no one ever says "You can't have your cookie and eat it too!"

Then I presented him with this picture and ask how can he think cake is better than these:

royal%20dansk%20tin.jpg

And he said he never heard of those before. I might have to block him. =(

Hmm really depends for me. When Christmas rolls around it is all about cookies. But during Thanksgiving it is all about cake. I'd say they are equals.

Cookies are a thing you could have easily once a day, cakes are slightly different, you usually have to space them out at times. I'd say cookies are better for the ease for eating, but savour the moment when it comes to having cake.

I remember last year for my birthday,my ex let me eat cake off her boobs...yeah,I pick cake :lmao:

Cake is so good it takes the biscuit (haha, see what I did there? I'm so funny. People say I should do stand-up).

Depends on the type of each. If its banana cake, I'm all over it. If its chocolate chip cookies, I'll take 10. But if its oatmeal cookies or some coconut cakes, I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back