Controlling video games with your mind? It's here

drwow

I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF
Have you ever dreamed of controlling everything around you with your mind?
While we haven't perfected that technology yet, the next best thing is here.

I present to you. The emotiv

222222222222222222222222222222222.jpg

Yes, you can now control video games with your brain.

I've actually known and been following this thing for about year now.
But I didn't want to post anything about it untill I knew that it was coming out, but it seems now that they're taking reservations on it. So it seems that it is actually coming out now.

Here is a video of it in action;

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxMux4uEkLI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxMux4uEkLI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Official site www.emotiv.com

Have any thoughts on this? Post them here.

Just something I would share with you people.

WOW a game where you just think and it happens, what a brilliant idea; absolutely revolutionary! What's the point? After all gaming's just a fad, it won't last long, so why spend time developing this?

In all seriousness though, there is no interest oin this off me whatsoever. if I'm playing a game my mind wanders...so imagine playing a game where you control by thought and you think man I could go for a slash...your guy would stop and take a piss??

It's one of those things that are a good idea, but there's no need in it one bit, gaming's doing well with control pads and this thought senro thingy will just go the same way as virtual reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back