• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Concessions Kane

WimpyKid4Life

Occasional Pre-Show
RAW_1122_Photo_021-1666572356.jpg

I thought the Concessions Kane storyline on Raw was very hilarious! Its pretty funny how the WWE likes to play on the many names of Kane such as Corporate Kane and Demon Kane. Hey, now we have Concessions Kane! Who would have thought that the Devil's favorite demon is a big fan of Larry the Cable Guy?! It must stink to be told what to do by a teenage manager & and you must obey her commands when you spent most of your career wrecking havoc to anyone (WWE Hall of Famers)who crosses your path. We got to see Santino get covered in mustard and a food fight with the Big Guy. Once again, Kane delivers the best comic relief on Raw and it is extremely entertaining! What did you guys think of Concessions Kane? What are some of your favorite Kane comedy segments? Thanks- WimpyKid4Life

Concessions Kane is better than Corporate Kane. At least concession Kane is funny. The order Ryback made was really funny too. 2 cans of tuna, a protein shake and a big bag of jerky for the Big guy. Kane's response of offering him a single soggy wiener was really funny too. But I would guess we'll be back to the good ol Big Red Machine next week.

I liked it, I'm sure some people weren't too big on it. I got my friend to watch again after taking a 2 year hiatus and his one thing was: I wanna see Kane wrestle. I'm like, no Kane wrestles every single week in some capacity.

I find it funny that Kane gets next to no reaction as an in ring worker, yet when he does a comedy segment it's good. Maybe it's a sign Kane should take a break from in ring work? I certainly wouldn't object.

And best Kane funny moment was him electrocuting Shane's nuts...that or when he comes out to no reaction from the crowd

I didn't find this hilarious at all, a very stupid segment. Raw last night was god awful, worst raw of this year

Kane was already destroyed before. Now they just killed him now. Damn shame.

They keep burying and humiliating kane like this.

WWE is so stupid and trash now.
WWE hasn't been good since 2001.
Kane hasn't been relevant since 1998.

Kane used to be a monster in 1997-1998.
Now he is just a comedy character. Big waste of talent.

I used to be a kane fan.
Not anymore.

I hate what wwe is doing to him.

Just his facial expressions alone were priceless. And I expected to see more than one food fight last night, I wanted to see him go bat shit crazy and cover everyone with nachos and pop corn.

Ryback and Kane together had me in stitches. As soon as Ryback said "The big guy is hungry where is the concessions stand" I knew food would be a flying.

The only thing that could have made it any better would have been for Ambrose to come strolling by with his hotdog cart, and try to set up for business along side Kane. That would have been epic.

I didn't find this hilarious at all, a very stupid segment. Raw last night was god awful, worst raw of this year

Kane was already destroyed before. Now they just killed him now. Damn shame.

They keep burying and humiliating kane like this.

WWE is so stupid and trash now.
WWE hasn't been good since 2001.
Kane hasn't been relevant since 1998.

Kane used to be a monster in 1997-1998.
Now he is just a comedy character. Big waste of talent.

I used to be a kane fan.
Not anymore.

I hate what wwe is doing to him.

I agree with ya..It's a damn shame what happened to Kane..I've been a Kane fan since he debuted..Over the years, he's lost cleanly to Rey Mysterio, got beat cleanly by Edge's Running Hug Of Doom multiple times, plus shitloads of more character-killing angles..I truly wish WWE wasn't Disneyfied and that Kane wasn't a corporate stooge..

As far as Concessions Kane..I haven't seen Raw yet(I'll watch it later tonight) but to me, it already looks like Wrestlecrap....

Here's a video of Sean Waltman talking about why he never wanted Kane's character to be *****fied..He actually protested each time creative wanted Kane to show emotions. Makes lots of sense when you think about it in hindsight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2BVw7RM2I

I agree with ya..It's a damn shame what happened to Kane..I've been a Kane fan since he debuted..Over the years, he's lost cleanly to Rey Mysterio, got beat cleanly by Edge's Running Hug Of Doom multiple times, plus shitloads of more character-killing angles..I truly wish WWE wasn't Disneyfied and that Kane wasn't a corporate stooge..

As far as Concessions Kane..I haven't seen Raw yet(I'll watch it later tonight) but to me, it already looks like Wrestlecrap....

Here's a video of Sean Waltman talking about why he never wanted Kane's character to be *****fied..He actually protested each time creative wanted Kane to show emotions. Makes lots of sense when you think about it in hindsight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2BVw7RM2I

Thank you for agreeing.
I don't get why fans like this shit.
Its terrible.

Destroying a great superstar.

Ironically, xpac take part in killing the kane character. By going over on him, way too many times.

The thing I like about Kane is he's reliable. For a guy in his mid 40s he moves around well, he has pretty decent mic work and can be serious or show his comic relief side.

He has consistently floated around the upper card and been involved with many of the rising stars of today. His legacy isn't hurt but he has evolved over the years to have longer career with the company.

There's no reason at this stage in his career to have Kane as a dominant monster heel like he was years ago.

The thing I like about Kane is he's reliable. For a guy in his mid 40s he moves around well, he has pretty decent mic work and can be serious or show his comic relief side.

He has consistently floated around the upper card and been involved with many of the rising stars of today. His legacy isn't hurt but he has evolved over the years to have longer career with the company.

There's no reason at this stage in his career to have Kane as a dominant monster heel like he was years ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wears the mask again but he doesn't need at this point of his career.

Kane is probably one of the most versatile wrestlers in the company besides Big Show

Poor Kane. It was pretty funny, although why would he be a fan of Larry the Cable Guy?

Why not exactly? It was quite humorous for him to say it, humanizes Kane. Plus maybe the actual guy is a fan of his, no reason a wrestler can't like Larry The Cable Guy :shrug: just a few thoughts

I guess it was more entertaining than the shit he's been doing all year. It is crazy how bad they've jobbed him out and the constant run ins. He needs to be taken off TV for a while or used much less, he has been overexposed to death. It also makes me wonder what is WWE's recent fascination with hot dog carts and grown badass men shooting mustard and ketchup on each other?

I guess it was more entertaining than the shit he's been doing all year. It is crazy how bad they've jobbed him out and the constant run ins. He needs to be taken off TV for a while or used much less, he has been overexposed to death. It also makes me wonder what is WWE's recent fascination with hot dog carts and grown badass men shooting mustard and ketchup on each other?

I have no idea what's up with that, but it's much more entertaining than another Diva's match. It's nice to see foreign objects don't have to be chairs or tables, they can be ketchup and mustard for a change.

And I agree with you about Kane, he needs to go film a movie for a year or so, and then come back.

Looks like they need to get Dr.Shelby involved again. It appears as though Kane still has anger management issues. He didn't appear too thrilled being assigned to concession detail. I thought Ryback took it quite well though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back