Conan Appreciation Thread

TwistofRKO

The Legend Killer himself
Conan O'Brien fans check in here, for all things Conan.

I'll start this off with his best 5 best themes or spots on the show:

5. In the Year 2000/3000
4. Triumph the Comic Insult Dog
3. Mr. Fagerstrom/Trip To Finland
2. Late Nate Sausage Party
1. Chuck Norris Lever

Hopefully we have Conan fans here

I'm a fan of Co-Co O'Brien. =D In the year 2000/3000 is classic skit. That and the Stewart/Colbert/O'brien fight during the writer's strike.

conan.jpg

I like the new theme he did in the first week with Celebrity Tweets of the Week or something like

I like the new theme he did in the first week with Celebrity Tweets of the Week or something like

Twitter Tracker Twitter Tracker Twitttterrrr Trackkeerrrr

Yeah, that's hilarious. It's along the Sausage Party guidelines. He's done it every week up until this past week.

He works better because he's got so much more experience at this than Fallon does. My goodness he's awful.

Coco is the fucking man, we've got some Conan lovers here. Sign me up sir.

Oh and Lariat, I love your sig man...just a row of incredibly fuckable blondes (and a brunette for variety), good stuff.

I'm so glad they brought Andy back for the move to the Tonight Show. Those two are perfect together.

I'd kill to get my hands on some classic Conan seasons, like the real early years. There's something really awesome about the early years.

I'm so glad they brought Andy back for the move to the Tonight Show. Those two are perfect together.

I'd kill to get my hands on some classic Conan seasons, like the real early years. There's something really awesome about the early years.

They probably got those on hulu, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back