Comment boxes on the main site. Your opinions?

What do you think of the comments boxes?

• I like them, they are a good addition to the site.

• I don't like them.

• Not sure/not bothered either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

CraigThe13th

Pre-Show Stalwart
A while ago, Wrestlezone added a comment box at the bottom of it's pages on the main site. A few wrestling sites seemed to do this at roughly the same time. I hate them to be honest, most of the comments are vhildish and just plain stupid. Don't know if I'm alone here but I wish they would get rid of them.

I enjoy reading my wrestling news without seeing them at the bottom of the page. If I want to talk about an article I can just come on here which is governed by mods who remove spam, troll posts etc.

What do you guys think?

I don't really see what's wrong with them...and it's not like you have to read them. Sure, there are some pretty stupid comments sometimes, but it's the same on these forums.

I don't really see what's wrong with them...and it's not like you have to read them. Sure, there are some pretty stupid comments sometimes, but it's the same on these forums.

I know chief. I try not to but can't help myself sometimes. I always regret it though.:banghead:

Every once in awhile you get a poster who seems to get it and make a pretty decent and intelligent comment. For the most part however though, they are down right repugnant and moronic.

Every once in awhile you get a poster who seems to get it and make a pretty decent and intelligent comment. For the most part however though, they are down right repugnant and moronic.

Normally it's one of our guys off the forum making it!

Think about stupid the average poster is.

Then realize that half of them are stupider than that.

Then realize that the people who comment on WrestleZone news stories are stupider than THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back