Command and Conquer 4!

secret titan

Death from above
That's right, I said C&C 4. There is a trailer online for it and it's the next in line for the Tiberium series. Kane will be in this one too, and by the looks of the trailer, should be a bit like C&C Red Alert 3.

A short history of the Red Alert series:
You control one of two(sometimes a "mystery" as well) armies. There are the Allies... which are supposed to be the good guys, or faces as you will. Then you have the Soviets... bad guys, heels, whatever you wish to call them. Each army has their own unique weapons they get to use, and occasionally one side is slightly stronger than the other. But that still doesn't give you the edge over the other side, it's how you use the units available.

For those of you that don't know, Red Alert 3 has some multiplayer missions and the ability to build anywhere on the map, even in water. There are, of course, limitations to this. You can't build infantry barracks in the water due to not all of them being able to swim. There are several multiplayer maps that you can play on the network, and you can play against people from all over the world, or against/with your friends.

The expansion to Red Alert 3... Red Alert 3 Uprising, brought in Ric Flair to be a commander of the Allies. I have yet to play the game, so I don't know a whole lot about it. I don't wish to look up anything online, so it doesn't spoil any storylines.

Anyway Back to C&C 4. Kane is back, so will most likely be the GDI - Global Defense Initiative, against the Brotherhood of NOD. Kane is usually the leader of NOD, and a great pain for the GDI. The last game C&C 3, Kane brought forth a very powerful Alien race, the Scrin, to Earth by continuing to ensure the growth of Tiberiuim - the source of money in the game. Without revealing too much to those of you that may want to play it, the Scrin end up trying to kill off both sides, so they briefly team up.

C&C 4 is supposed to come out sometime in 2010.It's hard to tell from the trailer if the Scrin are still in the game, but it's supposed to be geared more toward multiplayer play. If it's anything like the rest of the C&C series, IMO, it's a must buy.

For more information about these games visit the C&C website here.

Sorry I didn't post a link directly to the trailer, I'm at work and almost everything is blocked. The trailer should be on the main page of the link though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back