Come one, come all!

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
Hello my loves. I'm in the market for a new sig to co-star with the AJ Lee sig that Jam did such a fabulous job on. I'm not 100 percent sure as to what I'm looking for though. I'll list a few options and I'll select the winner and provide all those that participate with 10 points of rep.

1. Olivia Wilde
2. James Storm
3. Bobby Roode
4. Chad Greenway
5. Natalya

All colors, schemes, text, fonts, etc. is all up to you. I look forward to see what you great people produce. Thank you.

Theo here's my sig for you:

Theo_Natalya.png

Hope you like it.

Thanks guys. Both are beautiful pieces. Looking to see what else comes from this before making a decision. Rep has been given to y'all.

Great stuff kiddos. Right now it is between the two Olivia Wilde sigs and Crock's Beer Money piece. Keep it coming, really love and appreciate what y'all are doing.

jamesstorm.png

Here it is with the correct text, the funny thing is I got more green rep for making a fucking mistake on a sig than I have for posting since I came back a few weeks ago. A little exaggerate but I still got some green rep for it :).

Gahh so many choices. I have my top 4 to the 2 Olivia Wilde sigs, Crock's BM, and AD's Nattie. Of course I'll keep this open for as long as forever. However my winner will be picked within the next couple days.

What that? Angelic Diablo is back in the request section to bring you, another masterpiece...

natti.png

Congrats AD, this is my winning pick. I'd like to thank all those that entered. I appreciate all the effort you provided here. I believe I've shelled out the rep to everyone. If not just yell at me and I'll be right there with it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back