Colt Cabana Status

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
For what it’s worth, Colt Cabana, who Punk mentioned on the air again (leading to “Colt Cabana” chants from the Boston crowd), has told at least one promotion he’s worked with regularly that he’s not taking any more dates with them after next month. He also was involved in an injury angle that could write him out of NWA Hollywood. In addition, he did not sign an ROH contract.

Straight from THE MELTZ!~ Very interesting/surprising... maybe Punk made it a condition that they re-sign him and maybe Gallows in order for him to re-sign?

If he is coming to the E then awesome. But FUCK if I miss him at ROH next month. He is generally my highlight of comedy gold.

Straight from THE MELTZ!~ Very interesting/surprising... maybe Punk made it a condition that they re-sign him and maybe Gallows in order for him to re-sign?

Or, maybe he just needs a break? I'll have to check my source within NWA in Hollywood before I make any rushes to judgement.

There are very few people I would like to see in WWE more than Colt Cabana. But it seems doubtful.

Or, maybe he just needs a break? I'll have to check my source within NWA in Hollywood before I make any rushes to judgement.
I like to imagine Cabana's enough of a pro not to tell anyone if he were making a surprise, Punk-related WWE return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back