• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colleges Abusing Their Power; Or, GSB, You Magnificent Bastard

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So, GSB and I are having a nice little chat in another thread here, and so he said this;

Start another thread about college and universities abusing their power. I'd like to know how they get away with it. It's a topic I fail to totally comprehend. Until then I am going to sit around waiting for Pippa Middleton to walk past me so I can take her and use her as a feedbag.

And it was over this;

So, yeah; universities, don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else. I mean, this is what happens when you rape someone in Yale

Not exactly my field of specialty, but even the governing bodies around universities seem to like to bully students around, both past and present. You could argue this more an NCAA issue, but the fact that a school can make millions off of the free labor of students, there seems to be a bullying of the students, and a shaming by the higher powers (well, those kids get free rides, HURR DURR)

So yeah, colleges and universities.... Kinda inept and cunty, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back