• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cole and Bryan = Vince and The Rock of the PG era

Cole isnt the GM for other reasons besides what other people wrote with how Lawler would notice. My reason is that the GM is feuding with Edge and Jericho. IF Cole was the GM he wouldnt feud with them, add to that, why would he help out Daniel Bryan, why would they make this swerve?? why need to do this???? Unlike Cole, McMahon had his reasons why he joined with The Rock and that was to screw Stone Cold, Cole seems to love The Miz, McMahon never loved Stone Cold (on screen that is). It wont make any sense, i could see him being the GM, but it would be a BIG let down to the fans and Joey Styles (ok) or Josh Matthews (hope not) would have to announce RAW.

It's not going to happen for one reason. Cole isn't the gm. How can he be the gm when he is reading off the e-mails? What...does he send them to himself?

Realise he isn't reading from any "E-mail" software shit yet?

I dont think it will happen btw, althought Cole might be GM I just dont see these two wrestlers going into a HUGE storyline like this. Tbh I dont like The Miz... I hate his mic skills and he's pathetic in the ring...

GIVE MORRISON A PUSH?

First of all,you can't compare The Rock and Steve Austin with anyone and especially Bryan with The Rock....That is all I need to say cuz that says everything!!!

Sorry I don't see this as what the title of the thread says.

If you remember in WWE when it was WWF and even in WCW, Bobby the Brain was the same way with Hulk Hogan and afew other stars. Always badmouthing the face and backing the heel. if you remember NXT Cole had to be a coward, Bobby was a bit of the same way.

Cole isn't the GM either he just pushes a button at the time he's told and reads off of a list that he says is an 'email' from the GM.

I do agree this does look to be a start of the PG version of Rock vs Vince though it sits more as 'The Brain' vs Hogan.

If you want some references to what im refering to go check out the videos on Youtube.com between WrestleMania 4 and 5 dealing with the MegaPowers in the late 80's. Some of Bobby's best stuff is in that time.

The majority hate The Miz more than Cole because pretty much the only time Cole shows heel is when Bryan comes out. The Miz is always heel.

Do you watch Raw or NXT? Cole is slowly becoming a full blown heel, he's moving up the ladder of babyfaces to hate on. It started with Bryan, but now its R-Truth the Hart Dynasty and everyone involved with NXT. Eventually, he'll turn heel on the bigger stars and it will be complete. Its a really interesting story to me, a lot like Vince getting more of an attitude in late 96/early 97 before becoming a full blown heel. I think Cole's turn, as the voice of WWE essentially, is reflecting a change in the entire product.

My suggestion? Call it the "Swagger Era". And push Jack Swagger to the moon.

Do you watch Raw or NXT? Cole is slowly becoming a full blown heel, he's moving up the ladder of babyfaces to hate on. It started with Bryan, but now its R-Truth the Hart Dynasty and everyone involved with NXT. Eventually, he'll turn heel on the bigger stars and it will be complete. Its a really interesting story to me, a lot like Vince getting more of an attitude in late 96/early 97 before becoming a full blown heel. I think Cole's turn, as the voice of WWE essentially, is reflecting a change in the entire product.
BUT Cole's turn is happening VERY slow. Cole still cheers for faces like Cena and Orton, he's a full heel on NXT yes, but not on RAW. On Raw he's a 80% heel, he's turning yes, but he's not turned completely. Anyways, i think turning Cole heel would be GREAT for the announce table, BUT i do NOT want him as the GM, we've seen Adamle as the GM and the announcement of him was a let down and Cole being the GM would be a let down. Honestly, i think WWE is turning Cole heel, just to have him as a better announcer which is working. As for the GM, i think WWE hasnt found out who that is yet, but if i had to guess it's HHH because it kinda makes sense, EXCEPT the being annonymous. If the GM is revealed to be a face, they have some explaining to do on why they hid from the WWE superstars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back