Cocktail

OH i am so sorry Did I hurt yo feelings.Oh wait a minute.I don't fuckin care bitch.

*looks at the kid and shake my head. I then walk over to Shango and grab his arm, pulling back his sleeve to reveal a tatoo that reads "DBC-4-L". I then pull back my own sleeve to reveal a tattoo that says the exact same thing.*

Apparently kid, you seem to think a cool sig will get you a free pass around here. I suggest, out of the kindness of my heart, that you quit while you are ahead before the tip of my dick starts itchin.

there isn't much to teach... just don'teven bother to look at the prison if Gherkin bothers you that much. This is the only place you have to deal with him... Easily avoided if ya ask me...

I still don't see how he annoyed you. He wasn't even talking to you. He was pretty much talking to me, Becca, and Spawn, and even WE didn't find him annoying. I, for one, thought his dip-shittyness was quite entertaining.

Of course you knew I loved you. Otherwise I wouldn't be constantly putting my penis in your butt... and you wouldn't be letting me do it.

mhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm at least you like mr. kennedy that has to mean sumthn

no thats the sound Vince Mcmahon makes when Shawn Micheals is
gaining "political power"

if pretending to be vince mcmahon while having anal sex that's your problem but dont you dare bring the Heart Break Kid into this i dont think papa Shango want's to play shawn roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back