• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose at last night FCW Event

Robi2184

Occasional Pre-Show
FCW Wrestling had an event last night in Kissimmee, Florida which had meet and greet with CM Punk. Not only did CM Punk sign autographs and took pictures with everyone, but he wrestled. That is right CM Punk wrestled former indy sensation Jon Moxley, now Dean Ambrose. When this hits the IWC marks will be marking out everywhere.

Check the videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8NmmraApM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K59TeS7lQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZl4tthKsto

CM Punk truly is in a league by himself. The man is a true throwback and really loves the sport of profesional wrestling. This is by far one of the most awesome & humble acts I have seen by a pro wrestler.

When was the last time you see a main-eventer going into FCW to wrestle a full match complete with promos on his day off?

CM Punk - Best in the World. That match was great. You don't often see that quality of match even on RAW. CM Punk really loves to please the crowd. He even made snow angels. :lmao:

When was the last time you see a main-eventer going into FCW to wrestle a full match complete with promos on his day off?

CM Punk - Best in the World. That match was great. You don't often see that quality of match even on RAW. CM Punk really loves to please the crowd. He even made snow angels. :lmao:

Main Eventer, that is WWE's top draw. Passed Cena in merchandise sales and new reports say he surpased the Rock in single day merchandise sales. Man, I have been following Punk for the last 9 years since he broke into the industry and it is great to see him give so much back to the fans.

He truly loves what he does and you can tell he is a fan himself.

Ok yea Punk is great, but I think I marked out more at NORMAN SMILEY! Its good to see that goof ball is employed. He had a mean crossface chickenwing.

You're kidding me, right!? That was incredible, but why all the praise for only Punk?
Sure Punk did amazing, but did anybody see the first two videos about Jon Moxley? Moxley did incredible. He's definitely a future main eventer in the WWE. :D

WWE wrestlers are booked at FCW live events fairly often. They usually do get a match and a promo. And hell, back when FCW's early days they'd have things like this.

[YOUTUBE]kMS1Nk_B7zQ[/YOUTUBE]

And seeing as the match contains Dean Ambrose who hasn't put on a match I've liked to date facing an (extremely good) ex-indie guy and shot on a fancam I'm going to give this one a miss.

WWE wrestlers are booked at FCW live events fairly often. They usually do get a match and a promo. And hell, back when FCW's early days they'd have things like this.

[YOUTUBE]kMS1Nk_B7zQ[/YOUTUBE]

And seeing as the match contains Dean Ambrose who hasn't put on a match I've liked to date facing an (extremely good) ex-indie guy and shot on a fancam I'm going to give this one a miss.

Henning couldn't even get a reaction in FCW... He just doesn't have it.

Main Eventer, that is WWE's top draw. Passed Cena in merchandise sales and new reports say he surpased the Rock in single day merchandise sales.

:lmao:

Punk fans are so delusional. One report, one week, one time, and now he's automatically the top draw and biggest merch money maker in WWE history.

WWE seem to have big plans for Ambrose. Good brawler and wrestler and my favourite talker in FCW & At least he doesn't have a huge ego of himself like Seth Rollins. Punk seems to like him too.

Either way him and Sandow are my 2 favourites right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back