• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk Challenges STONE COLD!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Quite literally, as well.

Well, with the hubbub of the release of "WWE All-Stars", THQ were doing a Top Ten List of "Ten Greatest Match-Ups That Never Happened". On this list was the Match-Up of CM Punk vs Stone Cold. I for one thought "Yeah, this would be a pretty damn good match". It then turns up that CM Punk took it into his own hands to publicly air his own views on the Match-Up, saying;

I like how thq acts like they don't know what would happen if @steveaustinBSR and I were to lock horns. Everybody knows. SXE > Beer.

GTS > stunner.

These two posts were put on Punk's Twitter 10/11 Hours ago, you can view them at
http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk
There you can just see what he's been saying, 'cos he's pure gold on Twitter anyways.

However, the questions here are;
1) What do you think of what CM Punk said?
2) If Punk & Stone Cold had a match, what would happen??

Yeah, I agree with both of you when you say that, but it would be epic, that's for sure.
The fact that there's the Straightedge vs Beer adds to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back