Cm Punk and Paul Heyman what could happen

avriltt234

Occasional Pre-Show
I read somewhere on Wrestlezone that Cm Punk and Paul Heyman have joked around that they may be working together in the near future. Now we all know that Paul Heyman was the one who believed in Punk when he first started on the Ecw brand even though McMahon was not sure about it.

Now my Question is what would Punk and Heyman do together?

Well Heyman has been at WWE HQ for Punk's DVD, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Punk getting a bit more attension to it.

I think when it comes to the WWE, if it happened the year before, then it is forgotten. So Punk's comment about being a Paul Heyman guy will probably go the way of the Anon GM...

when hulk hogan or Dixie carter say shit on twitter i think there full of shit. If cm punk and paul heyman say shit on twitter i beleive them 99.9% of the time. Its because whenever they said shit like shit is going to really hit the fan, then it really hits the fan.

They'd have to feud I feel. Punk is the last person who needs a mouthpiece so putting them together, while it could be awesome would just be a waste. Whether it's with Lesnar or someone else Heyman takes under his wing I want to see Punk and Paul go head to head on the mic and try to tear each other part. Will it happen? I reckon so as both of them will probably be pushing for it in some way due to their noted friendship.

I wouldn't mind seeing a power faction to go against the WWE board. Heyman could cut a promo saying that CM punk is the champ,& since Brock could care less about belts,he just wants to kick some asses,and will make sure nobody takes the belt off of PUNK.Then Heyman can introduce the KOW to be the stabel's tag team,then bring up either Ambrose or Rollins,or even both.That would be a bad ass faction.I know the ROH wrestlers remind Heyman of a less hardcore ECW wrestlers.Plus i love Punk as a heel. I think either him or Randy Orton could be the best Heel champion of all time.Espicially in the WWE.

JUST MY OPINION

Since my thread was deleted for absoulutely no reason, i'll comment on this one since its a similar topic as my thread was. Right now, i'm gonna make a bold prediction. At Summerslam CM Punk will help Brock Lesnar defeat HHH and turn heel. If you remember correctly Punk had beef last year with HHH and lost to him at Night of Champions plus Punk Heymen and Lesnar are all anti estblishment so it makes perfect sense for Punk to interfere and help Lesnar win against the COO HHH. Punk wont stay heel long though. Heymen and and Lesnar will eventually turn on him and then boom! WM 29 Lesnar vs Punk

I could see this, maybe a new stable or something. Especially since I saw the ad for the new (original) ECW DVD on Raw this week (I think the ad said it comes out next week). I could see them "teaming up", possibly even with a guy like Big Show (since Heyman went to bat for Show in the past as well) to form a stable to go against John Laurinaitis' group (or "Corporation"?). That would be pretty sweet...then again, Big Show is obviously aligned himself with Johnny for now. Maybe they could persuade him to "change teams" at the end of this summer or something. Who knows?

Personally, I'm really glad to see Heyman back in any capacity. I wondered this myself, if Heyman had anything to do with any of the creative goings-on with WWE lately. Especially Big Show's recent push (since Show was last used like this when Heyman was still running WWECW). I posted something about that in the Big Show thread, so I won't go any further.

I think Paul Heyman would and should work with his favorite WWE guys to help them in any way he can. I know he has other ways of gaining income right now, but you know the guy loves pro wrestling...it's in his blood, and he's great at it. I hope this is true, I'd love to see Punk working with Heyman - either in a feud or together. Nothing but good things could come out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back