Classic Rep

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
From mrstlouis as always. He/she always delivers in the laughs department.

I red repped him/her saying that his/her ineptitude continues to astound me (apparently he thinks that Irish people are biologically incapable of tanning).

Classic grey rep from him/her:

"You just continue to astound me with your ineptitude & you ignorance to no knowing that real irish do not naturally tan at all.you the one who is ineptitude not me"

Gotta love the line "you the one who is ineptitide not me". :lmao: :smashfreakB:

You'd think he/she would be able to figure out how to red rep someone by now. But yes, I am clearly the "ineptitude" one. :lmao:

Irony, thou art a feeble bitch.

YOU the one who is ineptitude! YOU YOU YOU!

I must laugh at my grey rep from Ol'Canucklehead. I red repped him because he was yelling at someone for discussing things...on a forum. He grey-repped me because I like The Miz.

I want to red rep him saying "Yeah, you're right, he was squashed. Doesn't stop you from being a dumbass."

But that'd be unnecessary flaming, and that's bad.

What is this grey rep you speak of. I've gotten some before, but it just confused me and I moved on with my life. Does that make me an ineptitude?

Lol.

He gave me a grey rep because I made a thread about CM Punk and he wrote " so you like a posser." It's really saying something when someone the age he claims to be can not spell the word poser.

He is an Illiterate and Inept piece of excrement.

You know I had come across your rep by accident earlier on and I read that. Suffice it to say I had no idea what he was talking about and that he is a complete tosser. The last line was amazing.

Hint: "Inept" is the word you are looking for mrstlouis.

I'm not sure what gender he/she is, but lets just refer to it as a he so I don't have to type he/she every freakin' time.

He gives me alot more laughs then he does actually anger me. It's like, he tries, but he's just not very good at even insulting people. And his grammar and spelling are atrocious. I knew using a big word like ineptitude would confuse the shit out of him though.

As for grey rep...quite frankly I'm not exactly sure how these noobs give that. Anyone know the mystery of grey rep?

I'm not sure what gender he/she is, but lets just refer to it as a he so I don't have to type he/she every freakin' time.

He gives me alot more laughs then he does actually anger me. It's like, he tries, but he's just not very good at even insulting people. And his grammar and spelling are atrocious. I knew using a big word like ineptitude would confuse the shit out of him though.

As for grey rep...quite frankly I'm not exactly sure how these noobs give that. Anyone know the mystery of grey rep?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=1173576&postcount=284

lol, thanks TM. mrstlouis is NEVER going to be able to give green or red rep, have you seen his rep? He's the 6th most negatively repped person on the forum (number one being Egg McMuffin of course).

What the hell...anyone see the account named "Maintenance Bot"? Who the hell is that? Whoever they are they're apparently a mod. And they have two red bars of negative rep.

You know what I hate?

When noobs give rep with no comment. You're stuck with a grey block and no explanation. You're left wondering it's supposed to be red or green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back