• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Civil War is today. The Oregon Ducks taking on the Oregon State Beavers. This year, the game matters. If the Beavs win, they'll be going to the Rose Bowl for the first time in years and years. If the Ducks win, USC will go on to the Rose Bowl. Unless of course they lose to UCLA or make it somehow to the National Title game. Neither one is likely.

I'm hoping for a Ducks win. I'll get so much crap at school if they lose. My God. That'll suck. But, I wouldn't be too upset to see Oregon State in the Rose Bowl.

I think that if the Ducks defense can hold the Beavers to under 30 points, then we'll win. That means we can't be giving up 70 yard passes like we have all year. The Ducks offense is always explosive, so I don't think that scoring will be an issue.

I've heard that Quizz Rogers is 'doubtful' for the game. I call BS. He'll play. And he doesn't, I'll be pissed. 'Cause then after the Ducks win, all I'll hear is, 'Our running back was out!'.. Well, bitches, last year DENNIS DIXON was out. Deal with it.

I'm not sure that anyone on this forum besides Brian or me actually cares about this game.. But, there. I predict a Ducks win. 31-27.

Go Ducks!

Just heard that Jacquizz is for sure out. I'm not sure how reliable that is, but I'll take it.

That seriously is bad news for Oregon State. Without him, their run game is terribly average. Oregon will easily stop an average run game. With Oregon not having to worry about Rogers, we can focus better on not giving up big pass plays. That's been our biggest problem all year.

Without Rogers, Ducks roll. 31-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back