• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chyna: Still a mess

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
Former skateboarding star Jason Ellis was on Howard Stern yesterday and they got into a discussion of Chyna. He said Chyna was on a guest on his (Ellis' show on Sirius) show and she asked him out after the show. He also said she was in an altered state while on the air. So they went to her apartment and had sex. "She was screaming" Ellis said, who claimed Chyna told him that he was bigger than HHH (poor girl needs to move on, it's been how many years?, I hope to got she wasn't doing that when she was dating Sean Waltman because what could be creepier than having sex and having the girl obsess about one of your best friends?). He said he freaked out because Chyna was drunk at this point, and then was taking Ambien. He said he tried to leave, but she fell asleep on his arm. Jason needed to talk to Stan Lane about this predicament. I think you're supposed to chew your own arm off at the shoulder at this point. Then, Chyna's assistant showed up with a cell phone because she had an early morning radio interview. He said Chyna was naked in bed doing a radio interview while he got dressed as fast as he could and tried to leave. She then chased him down the hall and he ran to the elevator and pressed the down button. Ellis said she kept calling and he told Chyna he was getting back together with his wife. He said she would still call him when she got drunk after that

This is crazy, sad, and funny all at the same time. Triple H must have burned her pretty hard if she's still speaking his name this many years later. Chyna just keeps fucking her life up with drugs. She needs to clean herself up.Besides the fact that she seems mentally ill it sounds like she is constantly intoxicated. She needs to learn to have some class and have some self respect for herself:disappointed:. What are others opinions?

While I agree that it's sad and slightly funny in a sick way, you can't just state that she needs to up and stop using drugs like it's as easy as that. She clearly has substance abuse issues, and she clearly needs help. Addiction is a disease and trust me as I have been surrounded by it my entire life, it's not an easy thing to fight.

What she needs to do is check herself into a rehabilitation center, and begin attending AA or NA meetings. There really is no better way to attempt to combat addiction then those routes.

But yeah, this pretty sad overall. I enjoyed her during her title runs, it's a shame she's taken such a dark path. I hope she finds the help she needs.

Yea, it is pretty sad. It's weird when you grow up watching someone on TV, and their lives are filled with riches, and fame, and being on television every week. But only 8 years later, Your middle class life, is much better than theirs. I mean, Chyna was the most dominant female in wrestling. No doubt about it. But when Triple H and Stephanie started dating for real, and not storyline, she decided to leave the company.

A couple years went by, and you didn't hear of her. Then, my brother (who was the internet wrestling geek) told me that she and Xpac released a sex tape. I didn't believe it, cause he always told wrestling lies. Then when i got a couple years older, and understood what all that was, I learned that her (and Waltmans) lives have completely gone to the shitter. Which was sad to hear.

Then, let's go through a timeline of her life since 2004. Went on the television judge show Judge Christine, suing a dog breeder. Went on the surreal life.... twice. Appeared in a TMZ video, of her getting rejected from two dance clubs. Second sex tape, almost died.

Her life has no doubt spun out of control. Which is very sad, she was a successful bodybuilder before pro wrestling. She was very successful in pro wrestling. And let's say she just wanted to retire peacefully, she had enough money to do this. That's why I hate it when she blames Vinnie Mac for all her personal problems. Because he offers all former employees rehab. Not his fault if she doesn't take it.

But in closing, she needs to focus on her personal life, and not being in the media eye. Because she went from an international superstar, to a third-rate celebrity (at best) Who is just trying to get attention. Joanie, get your life back on track, because this lifestyle is surely, slowly killing you.

P.S. Why does she say those things about Triple H in bed?? Poor bastard who's in bed with her has to hear "Hunter! Hunter! Hunter!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back