chucky vs. the leprechan

Status
Not open for further replies.

squitman

Dark Match Jobber
i would love to see this movie. i know im not alone. it would be worth watching.if they do it right. who believes they will make this movie someday?

Gaaah, I hope not!! Chucky and Leprechaun were both great movies, that scared the crap out of me for years (I was five when I first watched them). But, I hate monster vs monster movies- they ruin that character's legacy.

Flames Out
Dragon

there was this christy hemme pic on limewire were u could see her ass crack in some thight ass jeans bendin ova which was nice btw advwertising it so it might happen

Dman2654 said:
there was this christy hemme pic on limewire were u could see her ass crack in some thight ass jeans bendin ova which was nice btw advwertising it so it might happen

What the fuck did that have to do with Chucky vs. Leprachuan? We've all seen that, it's not only on limewire. By the way, there's more revealing pictures of her.

i no there are and it had a lot to do with chucky vs leprechaun as i ssaid there was an advertisement for it but that was like 1 or 2 years ago

Chucky sucks. I dont see how anyone can take that seriously, its a doll. How weak do you have to be if he jumps on your back and you fall down? He is like what 2 pounds?

If I ever saw chucky in real life I would pick him up and punt that bitch.

As for Leprachuan never seen any of his movies but I have looked at his movie covers and he looks like a pussy too. Now Michel Myers, thats someone to be scared of.

Ok if they make that movie it would be the worst movie ever made. Child's Play is the worst movie ever made and Leprachaun is just not even condsidered a horror.

Man you gotta be fucking shitting me. Both of these movies were so bad that they will hopefully never see the light of day again. Chucky is the dumbest horror creation ever right behind him is the fucking leprachauns both of these movies are abysmally bad.

Whilst on the topic Freddy Vs Jason was LOW and a cash cow for companys there should never ever be anymore cross promoting movies cause freddy and jason was more of a comedy then anything and it SUCKED

I would watch that just for Chucky. I love all the movies except for the Bride. I think there is no point to Leprechaun. I forget which one it was but he was searching for a bride. Ummmm.... OK.

this is not a question to me who cang go t the hood and back to the hood as he pleases? fucking leprachaun thats who, who runs the streets and can stab someone with a bong? the Leprechaun thats who hed beat chuckies little ass and make him humble, leprechaun in a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back